Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - intake seal for 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pat Garvey
Throttle body-to-intake distributor seal/gasket.
New would be perfect, but good usable condition acceptable.

The 1.8 part is E022 133 073A, but not certain if it will work for the 1.7.

I'm lead to believe that these are NLA.
Pat
markb
We have a nice used one. It has 2 very minor "divits" (one on each side at the outer edge) that would not affect the seal. I tried to get a pic of the "divit" but could not get it to show. The rubber is nicely supple and should work fine. We really don't know what to ask you for this, so we pulled $25.00 shipped out of our burro.gif Too much? Not enough? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(markb @ May 5 2010, 02:42 PM) *

We have a nice used one. It has 2 very minor "divits" (one on each side at the outer edge) that would not affect the seal. I tried to get a pic of the "divit" but could not get it to show. The rubber is nicely supple and should work fine. We really don't know what to ask you for this, so we pulled $25.00 shipped out of our burro.gif Too much? Not enough? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Well, since mine isn't hissing yet, I will offer 20 bucks, including shipping.

PM me.
Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 5 2010, 07:08 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ May 5 2010, 02:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Well, since mine isn't hissing yet, I will offer 20 bucks, including shipping.

PM me.
Pat

Stupid me - mine hisses.
OK. I'll take for 25 bucks.
PM me the payment terms.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.