Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Dash assy:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tman914
Does any one know who is doing the refurbishing on the dash assy:
Tom_T
CAMP914 & AA - not cheap & both have core/charge
number6
James ("morph" here) does a wonderful job grinding down the cracks and recovering in your choice of vinyl or leather. I know that's not "repairing," but if you like the stitched dash pad look, it's one way to go. Looks awesome.

http://www.914ap.com/
jcambo7
I know that BarberDave(a member here) does them. He sells them and gives the profits to charity.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ May 5 2010, 01:22 AM) *

I know that BarberDave(a member here) does them. He sells them and gives the profits to charity.

I believe he only does the consoles,but I may be wrong.
Tman914

Thats cool that he does that how do i get a hold of him ?
do you know the going rate on that ?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Tman914 @ May 4 2010, 10:50 PM) *

Does any one know who is doing the refurbishing on the dash assy:

Craig at camp 914 has his man do it and it is the best that is available. We have NEW dashes but they are OUTRAGEOUS in price.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Tman914 @ May 5 2010, 07:21 AM) *

Thats cool that he does that how do i get a hold of him ?
do you know the going rate on that ?

No I don't know what the going rate is. faux916 might be right though that he only does center consoles. It would hurt to ask if he does dashes also. I just remember him asking for dashes from people that had spares to get rid of. You can do a member seach for him. His profile name is barberdave.
Tman914
ok thanks guys for the info
Frost
I need to get my dash redone too, i quite some few cracks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.