Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshoot!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Frost
Went out one weekend with some friends and did a little photo shoot around town... well only two spots but we had fun, I'll find more places to take pics next time. Thought you guys might like them.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
oz371
beerchug.gif Looks great!!!
jcambo7
Awesome pics! aktion035.gif
orange914
those rims look great with that body color!

mike
jsayre914
Very Nice

smilie_pokal.gif
Mr.242
1st one is the BEST!!!

aktion035.gif
6freak
Plate #`s are changed ...why is that ....P.S nice car
DBCooper
Nice car and I like the industrial look.
tat2dphreak
awesome!! I especially like the first picture, and the one with just the car and graffiti in the background! great job!
ericread
QUOTE(6freak @ May 6 2010, 07:08 AM) *

Plate #`s are changed ...why is that ....P.S nice car

Good catch! There are at least three different sets of plate numbers on the front.

Eric Read
RoadGlue
Nice job! Really like the first one the most. Rock'n!
xperu
Hey Frost, do AX? I'm in SCCA Regian 5 and live south of Houston; I had my first AX in my car last weekend at the Greyhound Park in Texas City "What a Blast". I need to thank all the forum guys for all thier help. Mike
Frost
Thanks a lot guys, glad yal like the pics! The wheels are the only thing making me keep the color of the body since it compliments it but i want to get it back to zambezi green in the future. As for the plates, i took the pics with my friends camera and he uploaded them and edited them so no one can track my car if they see it online and wanted it, it's a habit for safe precautions since we hear a lot of stories. I'll get some more pics in different locations like warehouse's and such type in the future and will post them up... we need a section for show and shine in here for pictures of our cars!

xperu- no i don't AX but ive been to one with a BMW club and it was pretty fun. I haven't traveled to the one at the greyhound park though. I'm more north Houston.
Jerry

!! Where in noerh Houston??? I am in the Woodlands....Conroe area!!
Frost
Well i guess its more Northwest by 290 and Beltway 8, i drive the car around there and around 610 by Memorial area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.