Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
WOOO HOOOO Headed out for Tahoe a few hours ago. See you all there tomorrow or Friday. driving.gif aktion035.gif

Cheers, Elliot
JoeSharp
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Yeah wright.....
I'm weighting till Monday and we will see Yosmite first.
McMark
blink.gif I'll be there next week...
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 5 2010, 07:13 PM) *

WOOO HOOOO Headed out for Tahoe a few hours ago. See you all there tomorrow or Friday. driving.gif aktion035.gif

Cheers, Elliot

Thank god you retired from flying air planes ...

lol-2.gif Andy
ConeDodger
Ahh... The power of positive drinking. er thinking! biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 5 2010, 10:13 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Did I miss an announcement or something? huh.gif
My flight doesn't get into SFO until 1am next Thursday. yellowsleep[1].gif
RoadGlue
Should someone call him??? Yikes!
JoeSharp
Thats just Eilliott's way of stirthepot.gif
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ May 6 2010, 08:22 AM) *

Thats just Eilliott's way of stirthepot.gif

Okeeeee! smile.gif
Rand

Cheers, Elliot

Dude, you missed it. It was LAST week. And it was the awesomest ever. You should have seen what AAron and Mrs K did. And just when I thought Z would be earning "that guy," Rob and Jamie did some base-jumping off the top of Harvey's. Naked no-less. Wild. And Troy did an engine conversion in the parking lot. (I think he bought a welder from K-Mart and returned it afterwards.) Good times. Can't wait for next year.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Rand @ May 6 2010, 09:44 AM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Dude, you missed it. It was LAST week. And it was the awesomest ever. You should have seen what AAron and Mrs K did. And just when I thought Z would be earning "that guy," Rob and Jamie did some base-jumping off the top of Harvey's. Naked no-less. Wild. And Troy did an engine conversion in the parking lot. (I think he bought a welder from K-Mart and returned it afterwards.) Good times. Can't wait for next year.

I knew I got the dates wrong. I always miss the best stuff. Usually 'cause I sleep in. lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.