Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Just wanted to make sure that the "shards" on the voting ballots would be counted as Rick is on the road.

av-943.gif
ConeDodger
You mean the hanging chads??? biggrin.gif
carr914
Chads, Tards & Dingleberries
URY914
#5 is the WINNER!!! smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
And to that list I think we should be "adding" dangling participles and dangling modifiers!
JoeSharp
You'll always be a winner Paul.
carr914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ May 6 2010, 12:26 PM) *

You'll always be a winner Paul.

agree.gif

URY914 - the unofficial A/XCOTM

Click to view attachment
URY914
Thanks Fellas

I'll step down off the bridge railing now....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 6 2010, 06:13 PM) *

Thanks Fellas

LOL Paul! What is it? 20 feet tops to the water from any bridge in Florida? You would be more in danger of getting wet than dying!!! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
That was some of the tightest margins yet! All the cars are winners! Nice.
ottox914
I am humbled, shocked a little, and appreciate everyone who had some love for the turbo slab sided car. I checked in around 11:30pm last night, and was down a couple votes, and thought it was pretty much over. Again. But I guess it wasn't because I didn't hear the fat lady singing when I went to bed last night.

WOW and thanks for all who voted.

Rick, this was a super close vote. Are there any closer battles you recall? How about the total # of votes cast? Any more or less this go-round?

-Dave

PS- I added a couple bonus photos from 2008- at the end of the season I am the EM for our "party" event, each year a different theme. In 2008 it was the "groovy-cross", and all things Austin Powers were fair game. So I flower-powered the 914, and did a little goodwill shopping for myself. Kind of fun to just be a little crazy and not so clock-phobic about how fast you are. Or are not.
URY914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 6 2010, 07:16 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ May 6 2010, 06:13 PM) *

Thanks Fellas

LOL Paul! What is it? 20 feet tops to the water from any bridge in Florida? You would be more in danger of getting wet than dying!!! biggrin.gif

Sunshine Skyway is the bridge of chose for jumpers around here. Over 130 so far.

Click to view attachment
lotus_65
congrats to all entrants. that was fun-

yay dave!
PeeGreen 914
Congrats to the winner beerchug.gif

Feels weird not getting second place huh.gif lol-2.gif

Paul, you're number 1 in my mind beerchug.gif Can I codrive your car if I come down to an AX? laugh.gif

Actually, I guess that's a good question for Dave as well... Never driven a turbo 914 piratenanner.gif
URY914
Jon, Come on down anytime. I'll let you drive it 'round town.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 7 2010, 10:22 AM) *

Jon, Come on down anytime. I'll let you drive it 'round town.

aktion035.gif Sweet. Let me know you AX schedule and I may see if I can come out. I fly free so coming out is more of a permission thing with the wife biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.