Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS PORSCHE 914-6 TRANSMISSION
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yarddog
I HAVE A DISASSEMBLED 914-6 TRANSMISSION, ALL ORIGINAL, PARTS INCLUDE THE THROTTLE CABLE HOLDING BRACKET & THROTTLE CABLE CONNECTOR PIVOT LEVER

ONE MISSING PART: REAR TRANSMISSION COVER

NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TRANSMISSION: 914/0 7501703

I HAVE TOO MANY PROJECTS GOING SO I DECIDED TO SELL MY EXTRA PARTS

I WILL EMAIL PICTURES THIS WEEKEND IF REQUESTED

$500 OBO

LOCATION: KNOXVILLE, TN AREA, PICK UP OR WE CAN ARRANGE SHIPPING
hwgunner
How much? Price is required.
McMark
$500 OBO

Dr Evil
I have a /6 tail cone if anyone that buys this tranz needs one. wink.gif
yarddog
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 7 2010, 01:23 AM) *

Hi' I still have my transmission and am considering finishing the project. Do you still have the 914/6 tail cone? If so, how much are you asking for it?

Thanks, Drew
Dr Evil
Yup,
$150 shipped in the lower 48. PM me if interested.
c12croft
QUOTE(yarddog @ Sep 29 2010, 11:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 7 2010, 01:23 AM) *

Hi' I still have my transmission and am considering finishing the project. Do you still have the 914/6 tail cone? If so, how much are you asking for it?

Thanks, Drew

PM sent.
Britain Smith
What is the difference between a regular tail shift nose cone and a -6 nosecone?
Richard Casto
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Sep 30 2010, 07:35 PM) *

What is the difference between a regular tail shift nose cone and a -6 nosecone?

The tail shift concept is the same between the -4 and -6, but the design is slightly different. Specifically it is the rod (parts manual calls it a bellcrank) the slides in/out and rotates is different. Because that rod is different the tail cone that the rod lives in is also different.
sean_v8_914
I think,,,not sure but one has a long snout, one has a short snout protruding from teh nose cone
Ill post some pics
Dr Evil
/6 are short snout and have a different coupler and rod than a tail shifter. The /6 is not a sloppy shifter like tails tend to be, but rebuilt and with new bushings a tail can be made virtually non-sloppy.
TRITOUCS

Still 4 sale? you have a PM smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.