Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone need good sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gigamight
I already posted, and got no responses. I am giving one last chance to get some pieces if you need them.

I am trying to cut in order to save the entire rear trunk floor and the suspension consoles. This car had very little use, and so has almost no rust, and no thru-rust that I have found.

I have saved the tail light panels and I am trying to save the rear door jambs as well.

If nobody needs any of this car, then I will stop trying to save anything and just keep what I want (the tunnel and rear floors)

If there is a part you need, please contact me asap and I will try and save it for you.

I am currently dealing with handling the affairs surrounding my father's death, so I may not be on here often, so if you are serious and need something saved asap, call me 3 3 0 - 3 two 8 - 8 5 5 two
db9146
How does the front trunk floor look? I need to fix an AC condensor hole. I was looking for the entire front trunk floor to be able to make a nice seam and hide as much of it as I could.

Thanks
Gigamight
QUOTE(db9146 @ May 7 2010, 11:51 AM) *

How does the front trunk floor look? I need to fix an AC condensor hole. I was looking for the entire front trunk floor to be able to make a nice seam and hide as much of it as I could.

Thanks

I am cutting 2 actually. The one I am referring to in this thread had a front-ender, so the front floor is buckled. The other one I am cutting up might work, but I need you to send me a pic of the hole you are repairing so I can make sure it would work.
SirAndy
Ah craps, i need a front trunk floor as well ...

2nd if db9146 does not want it.

beerchug.gif Andy
zy84
Would you happen to have a cowl section that is not rusted. Mine has a whole on each side where it meets the fender.
entomologist2004
I need the firewall for a 73 sawzall-smiley.gif

Let meknow what you want for it . Shipping via Greyhound is workable or ??
Jacob
I need the front panel that the bumper bolts to.
Markl
I am looking for door jambs - decent? How much?
72914S
I`m in need of the front floor area where the pedal assembly bolts down. From side to side, it`s the curved piece. Mine is swiss cheese. Barry
Rav914
Looking for a section of the front driver's side fender. The wheel well lip and about fourish inches of metal, all the way around. See attached picture. To the side marker light would be the extent I would need.

Need the metal to be nice and uniform, no dents. Thanks.

bigkensteele
I might need a rear trunk floor. What year is it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.