Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS headlight carrier assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
New, old stock, still in the original Hella box. Porsche part number is 901.631.103.02. These fit all 914's and 911's from 1965 - 1986 that still have the original headlights. NLA from Porsche. Looking for $165 each or $300 for a pair.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Gint
I'll take a pair Glenn. You paying for shipping? smile.gif 80241
a914luvr
you got it. PM sent. Still have a couple sets left.

Thanks Gint!

QUOTE(Gint @ May 6 2010, 02:29 PM) *

I'll take a pair Glenn. You paying for shipping? smile.gif 80241

MDG
PM sent
SirAndy
Dang, those are NICE!

drooley.gif Andy
dpagan
Hello!

You have only one set I want it also. Please email me for payment term with paypal.

David
a914luvr
I picked up more of these today from my friends place and will be shipping out the paid orders very soon. He had more of these than I thought, so there are a few sets still available. $300 for a pair, shipping is now included.
Tom_T
QUOTE(a914luvr @ May 12 2010, 08:18 PM) *

I picked up more of these today from my friends place and will be shipping out the paid orders very soon. He had more of these than I thought, so there are a few sets still available. $300 for a pair, shipping is now included.

Hey Glen - I'm corn-fused on these.

The 914 PET shows key no. 2 at figure 905-00 pg.001, as 2 different parts L&R, but not these part nos. for the 914, & in the diagram looks like it has the axle receiver for the pop-up light axle on the outboard side? confused24.gif

914-631-011-10 for /L
914-631-012-10 for /R

So I'm not getting how this will work in our 914s?? confused24.gif
a914luvr
Hi Tom, I see what you mean. I don't know where I saw that these were the same as 914's. I've only shipped 2 sets so far, but I may have to take these back. I'll compare one to a 914 carrier from a parts car this weekend.
Tom_T
QUOTE(a914luvr @ May 14 2010, 10:26 PM) *

Hi Tom, I see what you mean. I don't know where I saw that these were the same as 914's. I've only shipped 2 sets so far, but I may have to take these back. I'll compare one to a 914 carrier from a parts car this weekend.

Whew! I was worried that I was starting to see things in my old age! blink.gif

They may be the same, but less the added axle receivers on the outsides - so it depends if one can find & add those, but then you've got a pristine housing with used receivers. dry.gif

Let me/us know what you find out. beerchug.gif
a914luvr
Well, it's official. Tom is 100% correct. I F'd up big time. I'm sorry to have to report that these headlight carriers are NOT going to work on a 914. PM's already sent to Gint & MDG. dpagan, please contact me. I assume you don't want your set anymore either. If by chance you want them for a heavily discounted price (you can probably use the chrome trim rings, adjuster screws and maybe some other small bits), let me know.

I'm really sorry about this guys. Being stupid hurts the ego and the pocketbook!

wacko.gif

Glenn
Tom_T
Hey Glenn - they're still perfect CW bits for the 911s & 912s - if anyone is willing to admit that they also have a taildragger! biggrin.gif

Just sell them to that 911/912 crowd & get the info on them via PCA with the 4-5chapters around here in Zone 8 you'll (re-) sell them out fast! smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
What exactly is "added axle receivers on the outsides"? I don't have mine yet, so I can't look at and/or compare them. And at this point I don't get it.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Gint @ May 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *

What exactly is "added axle receivers on the outsides"? I don't have mine yet, so I can't look at and/or compare them. And at this point I don't get it.

Gint - look at them at PET 905-00 diagram - it's the left/driver, & right/pass would be mirror image. They have the bracker with the tube into which the short inner & outer stub axle shafts fit allowing it to rotate when the headlights pop up/down.

Glen said above that he'd refund, unless you'd want them for a 911/912.

scotty b
914 units should also be grey.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Gint @ May 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *

Gint, See the tube/reciever for the pivot pins on the reverse of head lamp holders in the pic..that is what is missing...
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.