Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need ride to WCR from Sac area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
strawman
My daughter can't miss school on Friday, so I'm searching for an open seat to Tahoe.

My wife can drive me to a place of your choosing on Thursday if you're east of Davis, or I can meet you at the Davis Park-N-Ride (Mace Blvd & Interstate 80) if you're driving up from the Bay Area.

I'll only be carrying a small overnight satchel and I'm willing to pay for gas (or beers once at The Lake). PM me if you're willing; otherwise, I'll see y'all on Friday night!

Geoff
SirAndy
I would, but i already have a passenger ...

beerchug.gif Andy
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 6 2010, 05:08 PM) *

beerchug.gif Andy

I thought Amoy wanted to drive the Jetta (did I say that out loud?)

I hope someone can help give him a ride. Half the fun will be the drive up there. I have a passenger too. weather she likes it or not! happy11.gif

I'm ready to go now. I'm not sure how I will get through the next few days of work. confused24.gif

beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ May 6 2010, 05:46 PM) *

You are right, but that's not going to happen. I need her to shield me from the heat of the oil-lines that run down the longs through the passenger compartment.

biggrin.gif Andy
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 6 2010, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ May 6 2010, 05:46 PM) *

You are right, but that's not going to happen. I need her to shield me from the heat of the oil-lines that run down the longs through the passenger compartment.

biggrin.gif Andy

Oh come on Andy! If you want insulation you need a fat gurl! slap.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(strawman @ May 6 2010, 05:02 PM) *

My daughter can't miss school on Friday, so I'm searching for an open seat to Tahoe.

My wife can drive me to a place of your choosing on Thursday if you're east of Davis, or I can meet you at the Davis Park-N-Ride (Mace Blvd & Interstate 80) if you're driving up from the Bay Area.

I'll only be carrying a small overnight satchel and I'm willing to pay for gas (or beers once at The Lake). PM me if you're willing; otherwise, I'll see y'all on Friday night!

Geoff

Hi Geoff!
I'm joing the carvan on Thursday coming up 99 from Visalia. Your'e more than welcome to catch a ride. I won't be going all the way into SAC since it adds an hour to my drive. You can see where I'm connecting with the caravan, it's circled. Would that work for you? Just to let you know, I'll be towing my 914 so you can sit in the truck with me or if you realllllllly want to ride in a 914, I guess you can sit in the 914. biggrin.gif PM me if you're interested for a phone number.
Mark
Justinp71
I would, but I'm not leaving till friday afternoon either... anything changes I'll let you know.
strawman
QUOTE(computers4kids @ May 6 2010, 09:20 PM) *

Hi Geoff!
I'm joing the carvan on Thursday coming up 99 from Visalia. Your'e more than welcome to catch a ride. I won't be going all the way into SAC since it adds an hour to my drive. You can see where I'm connecting with the caravan, it's circled. Would that work for you? Just to let you know, I'll be towing my 914 so you can sit in the truck with me or if you realllllllly want to ride in a 914, I guess you can sit in the 914. biggrin.gif PM me if you're interested for a phone number.
Mark

Hi Mark --

That sounds great! I can get a ride to the Hazel & Highway 50 rendezvous point (~11:15 AM, according to the schedule). I'll PM you with my cell phone number.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.