Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Taillight Lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
P914ER
I am looking for a drivers side taillight Lens and was wondering if anyone had one preferably original. Mine unfortunately is cracked and its to the point were red tape does nothing.
dangrouche
$23 to dangrouche@juno.com and I will mail this to you via PArcel post with delivery confirmation tomorrow
Gint
welcome.png Good luck with your search, but we do have a classifieds section. Moving...
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(P914ER @ May 6 2010, 06:17 PM) *

I am looking for a drivers side taillight Lens and was wondering if anyone had one preferably original. Mine unfortunately is cracked and its to the point were red tape does nothing.

Factory originals are still available new from the usual vendors but must be purchased as an assembly as the individual lenses have been long discontinued. The assemblies of course are very very expensive. Euro factory originals are readily available and of course the repros are now flooded out there in the market place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.