Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which muffler to put on the LE?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I don't have an original. So one of these is going on. Which do you vote for?

I added a picture of the banana but couldn't figure out how to add it to the poll dry.gif
Tom_T
Neither IMHO -

Go with the 2.0 SSI HE's & then Rich has a great OEM 2L Banana FS at $250 on his $9.14 ad on here, & he's right near you IIRC! Do the LE right, but with the improved SS HEs IMHO.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=88677&st=0

As we used to say back in the day: Bitchen!!!! w00t.gif
JRust
I am doing the SS he for sure. This muffler will most likely be temporary. I know about Rich's nice banana. Probably should have bought that instead of my latest parts car dry.gif . Maybe if I can get some stuff sold I can swing it
gothspeed
Between the two? I would install the black exhaust! It has a nice merge to it smile.gif.
DanT
problem with the black one is that it appears to be based on a glass pack...
The magnaflow will probably be quieter.... confused24.gif
JRust
Okay I sent Rich an email. If he still has it I am going to get the banana & go with it instead.
Mike Bellis
The Magna Flow will sound better. Unless you have a full race motor, the hp gain or loss will be minimal.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(JRust @ May 6 2010, 09:30 PM) *

I know about Rich's nice banana.

WTF.gif

Something about that quote seems sooooooooo wrong. dry.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif

Ok.. OK.. Yes, I have a sick, twisted mind, Thank You Very Much!

mueba.gif gayfight.gif mueba.gif gayfight.gif mueba.gif gayfight.gif mueba.gif gayfight.gif mueba.gif gayfight.gif mueba.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(JRust @ May 6 2010, 07:08 PM) *

I don't have an original. So one of these is going on. Which do you vote for?

I added a picture of the banana but couldn't figure out how to add it to the poll dry.gif

this is the one you need for your LE.
Root_Werks
Jamie, dude, we don't need to hear how great Rich's banana is. av-943.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 7 2010, 11:02 AM) *

Jamie, dude, we don't need to hear how great Rich's banana is. av-943.gif

I disappoint myself! I know how the world is & I still didn't think it through before posting screwy.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif . I'm not going to comment on where his banana is going to go either dry.gif . You sick people poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.