Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roll call for WA & Oregon 914's going to WCR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I know Jake & Dr Evil are driving down. Any other WA guys making the trip?

How about anyone else from Oregon? I know Morgan (Eugene), Drew & wife(K Falls), Myself along with my wife. So who else is going & wants to caravan?
DNHunt
Jamie

I'm heading down. I'm passing through on Tuesday as a lone ranger.

Dave
montoya 73 2.0
I'm Leaving Klamath Falls (Southern Oregon) on Wednesday morning about 8am.
JRust
QUOTE(DNHunt @ May 7 2010, 05:39 AM) *

Jamie

Dave

Not sure how far you are going Tuesday. You are more than welcome to crash at my place that night. I'm not leaving until thursday morning. I am only 10 minutes off I5. Either way my cell is 5four1 5one0 zerozero eight six. If you have any trouble on the way give me a call -Jamie
Mikey914
QUOTE(JRust @ May 7 2010, 12:16 PM) *

Jamie

Dave

Not sure how far you are going Tuesday. You are more than welcome to crash at my place that night. I'm not leaving until thursday morning. I am only 10 minutes off I5. Either way my cell is 5four1 5one0 zerozero eight six. If you have any trouble on the way give me a call -Jamie

We're heading out Thursday afternoon. I'm sure too late to catch up, but if you have a problem we should be behind you.
DNHunt
QUOTE(JRust @ May 7 2010, 12:16 PM) *

Jamie

Dave

Thanks for the offer Jamie; we're staying Tuesday night with Betsy's brother in Eugene. We'll leave Gig Harbor about 1:45 so, we'll hit Portland traffic. Who know what time we'll get out of there. We're spending Wednesday over on the California coast and we'll drive across the state Thursday.

Dave
JRust
QUOTE(DNHunt @ May 8 2010, 06:44 AM) *

Thanks for the offer Jamie; we're staying Tuesday night with Betsy's brother in Eugene. We'll leave Gig Harbor about 1:45 so, we'll hit Portland traffic. Who know what time we'll get out of there. We're spending Wednesday over on the California coast and we'll drive across the state Thursday.

Dave

No problem. You are welcome anytime. Also if you end up getting through early. Your welcome to swing by for a quick 914 break smile.gif . Sounds like you are taking a very scenic route aktion035.gif . Should be a great drive. See you in Tahoe piratenanner.gif
Jakeodoule
Mike and I should be leaving Portland area Wednesday morning.
The weather will kinda dictate what our route is. Maybe like Detroit lake and south to Oakridge on some back roads I know along Cougar res. Then over toward Kfalls.
If its pouring down rain maybe a more direct route.
We will work our way down to Klamath Falls area with a quick trip up to Crater lake for a drive by.
Should be staying in Kfalls Wed night if all goes well.
Jake
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ May 8 2010, 08:26 PM) *

The weather will kinda dictate what our route is. Maybe like Detroit lake and south to Oakridge on some back roads I know along Cougar res. Then over toward Kfalls.
We will work our way down to Klamath Falls area with a quick trip up to Crater lake for a drive by.
Jake

Oh damn, your going to be here and I'm going to be in Tahoe. Where you staying when you get here?
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 8 2010, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ May 8 2010, 08:26 PM) *

Jake

Oh damn, your going to be here and I'm going to be in Tahoe. Where you staying when you get here?

Won't know till we get there.
Someplace cheap.
Todd Enlund
If I go, I will be leaving Thu AM, taking the back route through K-Falls. Probably won't know if I'm going until Wed PM.
JRust
Here is the Route I plan to take down. I added a few stops along the way. Just as a guide for possible meet up spots & timing. I will actually be leaving from Corvallis thursday morning & hit Eugene right around 8am. Here is the link
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/1-CA0mJIHZ
mstein95
Jamie - where can I meet up with you as you pass through Eugene? Any chance you could drag your feet until 8:30ish? I have to drop the kids off at school.

Morg
JRust
Probably I need to run by my work real quick anyway. I work at 725-A River Ave which is just off Beltline by the river. Basically starts on river road & is an onramp for beltline heading east. If you want we can meet there & head out. Or we can meet at the Oakridge turn off. Whatever works! Give me a call later Five4one- Five1Zero- ZeroZero8six
JRust
Okay so I am not going to leave at 8am. Probably be closer to 10. Just to much to do besides pack in the morning. I'll give you a call in the morning when I have a better idea Morgan. Almost WCR bound biggrin.gif
corsepervita
Read up on this and wanted to go so bad, could not get the time off sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.