Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations ottox914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I just uploaded all the new pictures. Check out our new homepage.
beerchug.gif
codices
And it looks like "World" home page?

Dave
sean_v8_914
this car is amazing. this is what happens when a guy stops talking about it and does something about it...in a huge way. I would love to take a ride in it some day
Tom_T
Weery interesting.......but not funny!

.... by Arne on Laugh In for the young 'uns!
6freak
Congrats nice car smilie_pokal.gif ,,love the wheels
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif driving.gif congrats.
VaccaRabite
But... but.. but...

You just can't DO that. Everyone knows it does not work!
smile.gif

Bitch'n cool car, man. Great job!

Zach
jimkelly
that thing must sound sweet - like a ...
JRust
QUOTE(jimkelly @ May 7 2010, 12:21 PM) *

Congrats & agree.gif
ottox914
QUOTE(jimkelly @ May 7 2010, 11:21 AM) *

Youtube- search for "minefourteen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzrvC2Wfzso

I did a nice mix of this video with a song by a certain dead left handed afro headed strat playing guy by the name of Jimi, the song may have been something like, FIRE, and thinking that he had been dead and gone for so long who would really care, loaded that to the 'tube, but they bounced it out for copyright issues. So if you want to pull up that certain song and start it when the car leaves the line for the first time, you'll kind of get the effect.

Thanks for the support- when I get done with the new and improved Jake/Len motor, I'll have to shoot and submit a few more.

-Dave
NORD

Congrates!!!

Good looking car and I also Like the wheels.

The Video w/ spin priceless. Is that what its like in the

passenger seat during a spin?

GREAT LOOKING CAR smilie_pokal.gif
DBCooper
Yup, LOVE those wheels!
EdwardBlume
Cool.... congrats! drunk.gif
mtn flyr
Congrats driving.gif
76-914
smilie_pokal.gif Sharp! Nice job.
lotus_65
shades.gif

epic ride.
ottox914
I am humbled, shocked a little, and appreciate everyone who had some love for the turbo slab sided car. I checked in around 11:30pm that night, and was down a couple votes, and thought it was pretty much over. Again. But I guess it wasn't because I didn't hear the fat lady singing when I went to bed last night.

WOW and thanks for all who voted.

Rick, this was a super close vote. Are there any closer battles you recall? How about the total # of votes cast? Any more or less this go-round?

-Dave

PS- More updates coming once the motor build hits full stride.
RJMII
Dave, congrats. smile.gif You've put a lot of work into that car! I think I've read your build thread twice now all the way through, and then I've picked through it looking at different things at various times.
PanelBilly
Such a unique car. Well worthy of the COTM honors
djporsche
NICE! Congrats.
nsr-jamie
Its an excellent car and I voted for you, love the color with those wheels and than the turbo thing going on and followed your thread with the build too, congrats!! Cheers!! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.