Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last minute WCR hotel deal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
For those of you who still don't have a room for WCR (it's next week!), I thought I would mention that Horizon is having a sale on their rooms through expedia. Horizon is right next door to Harvey's.

If you're staying Thurs-Sunday, its $52/night, just Fri-Sunday its $59/night...I don't know anything about the rooms since I have never stayed there, just though I'd mention it because its next door and fairly cheap for all you last minute slackers!

Expedia's Website
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ May 7 2010, 03:27 PM) *

For those of you who still don't have a room for WCR (it's next week!), I thought I would mention that Horizon is having a sale on their rooms through expedia. Horizon is right next door to Harvey's.

If you're staying Thurs-Sunday, its $52/night, just Fri-Sunday its $59/night...I don't know anything about the rooms since I have never stayed there, just though I'd mention it because its next door and fairly cheap for all you last minute slackers!

Expedia's Website

Damn, and I sprung for the delux room at Harvey's... Oh well, I guess I'll suffer through it.
PRS914-6
Harveys web site says "lowest price guarantee" and they say they'll refund the difference + 10% and you can cancel 72 hours out. However, I could not find the $59.00 deal at Expedia. Brett can you provide the link?
biosurfer1
It's Horizon Paul, not Harvey's. I haven't found any decent deals at Harvey's for a while.
PRS914-6
Got it...brain still not working 100% yet...sigh headbang.gif I'm booked at Harveys for one night, got to hit the craps table til the wee hours of the morning. No craps at Horizon yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.