Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Who Wants to Pull my New Travel Trailer NOW...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
I know you're just chomping at the bit!

This would give Rick an excuse to go to WCR... confused24.gif

IPB Image
rick 918-S
I would love nothing more than to do that for you Eric. I just don't know how I could take another trip this soon after picking up the Raspberry car.

Sandy is heading a full blown merger of two companies and has two masters classes starting this weekend. So I would not have a co-pilot or anyone to christen it with along the way. sheeplove.gif

Oh, I'm getting about 9-10 towing a car with the mother ship at 75-80 mph. I have achived 13.

lets talk anyway.
lotus_65
20+ hours each way- ouch.

how about this:
-fly here one way, rent (beg/borrow) a truck and run it home to utah.

-buy me a one way to slc, and i'll return the truck.

if could i get you to do a quick caliper refresh in exchange for my seat time?
i'd love to do it just for the adventure... but it's a pretty big investment!

if you can't do it another way, i gotchya-

paul
gopack
I'm making the trip in 3 weeks. Unfortunately we plan on towing my son's car behind the SUV... sorry that I can't give back a little!
Eric_Shea
Twas more of a joke than anything but, if someone was heading this way with an empty tow vehicle, that would be grand.

Now turning it into a dinner thread. Trailer is in Ramsey. Any STP/MN'ers wanna do dinner say, night of the 21st?? Still up in the air right now but... confused24.gif
rick 918-S
160 miles to Pleasureland RV's from here. If you knew you were coming in Friday night Sandy and I would come down after work and get a room and meet you for dinner. For sure!
RJMII
Eric, if you need a co-pilot and want to swing by this way on your way... I think I'm open that weekend. I'd need to be back Saturday night, though, so I can make it to Costco in time on Sunday morning. It would only add an hour and 20 minutes to the trip both directions for driving time.
rudedude
If you could wait till august I'd pull it out, wish I had time to do it sooner.

Jule
DanT
I'll do a double tow..... biggrin.gif hook it right up to the rear of my RV...
my truck can handle the weight...
365HP and 660 LBFt of torque happy11.gif
ConeDodger
My brother lives in Champlin which is very close to Ramsey. He could pick it up for you if you need to get it off the dealer lot. He isn't interested in dinner though... Something about not needing to meet any of my asshat friends... lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.