Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday Cars and Coffee in Irvine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Four 914's showed up this am;
1. Grant brought a beautiful '70 he recently purchased in Arizona
jim_hoyland
PorscheDave brought his '73 from Huntington Beach. Nice find !
jim_hoyland
Steve F's great looking GT with 3.3 power...
jim_hoyland
Chris recently completed this V8..
Tom_T
Thanx Jim, we can always count on you for nice pix, for those of us who can't make it! smile.gif
Steve
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 8 2010, 12:51 PM) *

Thanx Jim, we can always count on you for nice pix, for those of us who can't make it! smile.gif

Thanks Jim for posting the pics. I need to get in the habbit of taking pictures, let alone learn how to memorize names...
wallys914
Yep, thanks Jim! It was nice to meet you and Dave!

type47fan
Great pictures, as always! Thanks for the coverage, Jim.
Nürburg Nomad
Thanks Jim! biggrin.gif (even though I don't know you because I'm a newbie)

Great looking photos, I especially like that they all have the Porsche crest on the hood! I haven't installed mine yet but I have a sharp period correct orange bar emblem ready to go on my Bahia Red 1972! I know some will argue that they never left the factory with one but as I've read many dealers installed them to a uniform spec and that's good enough for me! smile.gif

Any links to a thread with photos of your car? That burnt orange shade is one of my 914 favorites! (more so than Bahia Red but don't tell mine I said that...) You'll have to excuse me for not knowing the paint color name??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.