Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another test drive today....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
Headlights work, fog lights work. The brake lights and the blinkers work on both sides but no running indicators on left side (drivers) front or rear? What say you?
Mike Bellis
wiggle the bulbs. replaced mine today with new bulbs and they stopped working. A little wiggle and they came back. Also check and clean the ground behind the headlight bucket.
montoya 73 2.0
Well, I tried the wiggle and checking the connections to the fuse box and nothing. Ground wires are fine. I had installed the Engman fuse box awhile back with the "smart" fuses, Well the fuses aren't so smart. I thought I should check the fuses but none were lit up so I checked anyways and yep the left side fuse was blown. I thought those smart fuses were supposed to light up when they blow?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 8 2010, 11:14 PM) *

Headlights work, fog lights work. The brake lights and the blinkers work on both sides but no running indicators on left side (drivers) front or rear? What say you?

we say loose fuse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.