Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local VW Club in Baltimore
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
Hey Guys,

I got a tatto for my wife for mothers day wub.gif

While the guy (JIM) was tattooing my wife i noticed VW paraphanelia all over the studio. Then the guy tells me he ownes a chopped, dropped VW bug and has a ghia and a bus. WOW, Then we talked VWs for the next 2 hours. He is a really nice guy and he just started a forum called Slowriders.net It is a ghost town but he has organized many events in the area, and he needs us to build up his member list.

I only checked it out today for the first time, and unfourtuantly he does not even have a disscussion for Type IV yet. The website is still being built and it was running quite slow for me, but check it out if you want.

http://www.slowriders.net/phpbb3/index.php...057ef508bbce7ea

Oh yeah, the tattoo was AWESOME! pray.gif
smontanaro
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif (of the tat)
type47
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ May 9 2010, 10:05 AM) *

Oh yeah, the tattoo was AWESOME! pray.gif

I hope he spelled you name right...
VaccaRabite
I am familiar with Slowriders, but only just. They have popped up on my occasional google sessions. I'm still trying to meet up with some of the guys from the SPVWC, so adding another club in probably would just result in frustration.

What ink did Jodi get?
Zach
jsayre914
She got a big purple Lotus flower to go around another tattoo of 2 birds on her arm. i will get pics (w her permission of course) The guy was really cool, and my wife is planning to get another one in Sept from him.
jsayre914
The Tattoo smile.gif
VaccaRabite
Wow. Slowriders take their name serious. That page is STILL loading.

Painful.

Cool ink!
jsayre914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 9 2010, 11:07 PM) *

Wow. Slowriders take their name serious. That page is STILL loading.

Painful.

Cool ink!

I told the guy the same thing, each time i click on something i have to surf the world for a while untill his pages load. he said it works fine for him. confused24.gif

he does nice work huh aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.