Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuff for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rwilner
Stuff for sale listed below, local pickup west of boston MA, or I'll meet you within reason (50 mi?), or pay shipping.

Bursch muffler, not new but very close to it. Was going to put this on my car but can't bring myself take apart the exhaust I just finished bolting up $200

SSIs. These are serviceable but need some tlc. Someone tried to rivet the outer shell of one together (see pic). $300

Targa top. Fiberglass in decent shape, one latch is rusty and one is missing. $20

Engine lid #1. It's all there but needs tlc. $30

Engine lid #2. Missing the "H", otherwise all there and also needs tlc. $20

Console gauge center. This is a shiny plastic console center someone started to fabricate? Includes a clock and some bonus mystery wiring harness, not sure if the clock works. $30

Interior bits. The console bottom is gone, the rest is for sale: ashtray, dash gauge surround, glove box door, console front. $30/all

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rwilner
Interior items

Click to view attachment
wgoldberg
Can you check shipping to 84087 for the targa top. I am interested. thanks, Bill 801 209 2881
mk114
How much for the center floor console piece?
rwilner
QUOTE(mk114 @ May 14 2010, 01:21 PM) *

How much for the center floor console piece?

Sorry, that piece is gone (piece with the hole for the shifter and heater lever), the rest is still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.