Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting in Frederick, MD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
While driving over to my boys baseball game last night at 6:00 PM, a dark pickup went by north on Opposumtown Pike towing a dark green 914 on a single axle trailer. Was it anybody here? You don't see too many of our little cars in these here parts! I was driving Sedona so there wasn't any recognition factor.
zymurgist
This thread is relevant to my interests. smile.gif
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(plas76targa @ May 11 2010, 04:53 AM) *

While driving over to my boys baseball game last night at 6:00 PM, a dark pickup went by north on Opposumtown Pike towing a dark green 914 on a single axle trailer. Was it anybody here? You don't see too many of our little cars in these here parts! I was driving Sedona so there wasn't any recognition factor.

Odd, I was on Opposumtown Rd. at around 6 PM yesterday coming from the PCA Mid-Ohio DE event. I was dropping of a part for Richard Peng's 924 Turbo and then headed to My Thai for some dinner. However, I was not driving a dark pickup, but rather a dark blue Range Rover, the trailer is a tandem axle, not a single axle and the car (just repainted) is I guess, dark green. Maybe it wasn't me you saw ....... but I was there driving.gif

Click to view attachment
plas76targa
Mike - we were minutes apart. I was nearing the light at Opposumtown Pk and Hayward Rd and along passed this truck and trailer. Teener was the same color as your photo.
you available to AutoX with Potomac region next week? 5/22 in Bowie, MD
MikeSpraggi
I'm terrible at AX wacko.gif . I did the Chesapeak Region AX school at the State Police training facility in Sykeville a couple a years ago. Went out on the course and got lost in a sea of cones lol-2.gif. I also lost first gear at Mid-Ohio ..... didn't need that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.