Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Clear ligth covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
booney914
Has anyone ever found where you can get a pair of those clear lens covers for front blinker light covers. I have seen completely see thru with smaller lights.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(booney914 @ May 12 2010, 07:40 AM) *

Has anyone ever found where you can get a pair of those clear lens covers for front blinker light covers. I have seen completely see thru with smaller lights.

Auto Atlanta, ocassionally on the Ebay..
booney914
I watch Ebay all the time, and from time to time I find the Italian version which is a clear white, but I'm really looking for the completely clear no lines ones. Thanks for the info.
bdstone914
I believe a member on here with a subaru conversion had his dad make some? His exhaust exited though the rear bumper. He used them to do an LED conversion i believe. Does that ring a bell with anyone?
Tom_T
QUOTE(booney914 @ May 12 2010, 07:40 AM) *

The Italian version is clear.

Try AutoAtlanta, GPR, Performance Products/Automation, Pelican, Sierra Madre Collection, on TheSamba under Porsche Parts & vendors sections, & TCsGarage.com, etc. - & then Google the part number - to see who has best price.
G e o r g e

Bruce your speaking of Tony

but I believe he did the front lenses only not the side markers
forcefed
I have been looking too, if you find them please post a link. im really not looking forward to trying to make them.
mk114
sorry clear tail lights
bdstone914
IPB Image

Clear rears can be had from AA.
booney914
I really like the clear tail lights, too. My plan is to do all clear and colored LED under. I will eliminate the side (circle) blinkers for a behind the front fender side blinker of a rectangle shape. I am talkingabout the side (next to the front lights) light. Man, I hope I dont have to make them. There are labers of love and then there is just pain. ha ha
booney914
QUOTE(George H. @ May 13 2010, 06:34 AM) *

Bruce your speaking of Tony

but I believe he did the front lenses only not the side markers

Any chance you can put me in touch with Tony. I am completely reduing my 914 and am fighting with myself about the WRX sti engine vs the LS6.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(booney914 @ May 17 2010, 06:12 AM) *

I really like the clear tail lights, too. My plan is to do all clear and colored LED under. I will eliminate the side (circle) blinkers for a behind the front fender side blinker of a rectangle shape. I am talkingabout the side (next to the front lights) light. Man, I hope I dont have to make them. There are labers of love and then there is just pain. ha ha

turnsignals, side markers (what I think your calling a blinker, they do not supposed too blink), tail lights can all be had in clear "italian" style.. Auto Atlanta and or sometimes on Ebay.. There are also bulbs available that are chromed that appear clear when not lighted so you do not get the egg yolk look.. think mercedes benz when searching..
Click to view attachment
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(booney914 @ May 12 2010, 08:48 AM) *

I watch Ebay all the time, and from time to time I find the Italian version which is a clear white, but I'm really looking for the completely clear no lines ones. Thanks for the info.

by lines do you mean the reflective cuts on the reversed side of a lense? if so then what your looking for with no lines think autozone,pepboys or some version of mini pilot lights.. they won't be DOT approved..
matthepcat
I believe most people make what you are looking for themselves, and custom retrofit headlights In them.

I am working on a set right now.

Matt
AZ914
914rubber.com sells the clear fronts and side markers
matthepcat
He wants clear. Not colorless.

Like this: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=66840&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.