These Center Lines are the old school drag wheel- and collector's items I'm sure. They need cleaned up- but being aluminum they should polish out easy enough.

These are 15's that are 8.5" wide. Super light weight, super strong. They are marked for bias ply tires only, but had radial plys on them. I removed the radials because the DOT numbers made the tires a minimum of 16 years old- and still holding air without issue (I had them aired up and under the car for 6 months before removing them). The project car they came off of has a BBR wide body kit- these filled the wells nicely. They do NOT have enough offset to go under a stock 914.

I have Center caps, and I have all but 2 lug studs and all but 4 lug nuts. I'll send this stuff with 'em but I would recommend replacements- how ever you prefer to bolt your wheels to your 914. 1 of the center caps has some chrome chipping, one rim has some slight rash on the very edge of the outer lip. Everything else looks good.

PM me your email address and I'll send all the high resolution photos you would like.

These wheels were $1200 for a set of 4 when Center Line still made this size and bolt pattern. Center Line still makes this style wheel- but not in this bolt pattern.

$500 + shipping.

Thanks!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image