Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 911 GT2 RS, now 620 HP ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
Porsche has announced today the new 911 GT2 RS that has now 620 HP... That's alot from a 3.6 engine.

http://www.porsche.com/microsite/911gt2rs/default.aspx

w00t.gif
Drums66
Looks Coool man! smilie_pokal.gif
thank you... nice color(blue). shades.gif
EdwardBlume
w00t.gif I wonder if 620 HP from a 3.6 will be a blowup.gif
Rand
Nice. Detune it to 400hp so it can last forever in a <2000lb 914. smile.gif Ahh.
Andyrew
Holy crap, Look at that dyno. They ELIMINATED the tq spike from the turbo's... Im guessing they could have given it another 100lbs of tq midrange, by letting the boost run... But that wouldnt give it a linear feel of a true sportscar..
johannes
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 12 2010, 10:39 PM) *

Holy crap, Look at that dyno. They ELIMINATED the tq spike from the turbo's... Im guessing they could have given it another 100lbs of tq midrange, by letting the boost run... But that wouldnt give it a linear feel of a true sportscar..

This torque curve is not a curve anymore. Has been drawn with a ruler ...

Click to view attachment
Rand
QUOTE(johannes @ May 12 2010, 11:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 12 2010, 10:39 PM) *

This torque curve is not a curve anymore. Has been drawn with a ruler ...

My protractor just had an incident with the previous ruler. The sliderule was ignored. Oh wait, I think we have unfinished businesses.
Bended-neck Industries says... Wait, we can take it just a little bit more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.