Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
david63
Don't laugh too hard, but I am looking for a couple of parts:

First I would like to find a pair of 914 Euro rear lenses in good shape and now for the really good one I am looking for a rear badge - the gold one that says "VW Porsche 914-6". No I am not looking for a unicorn as well... I know these are rare and if someone has them they are probably really proud of them. Just wondering if folks have these items and would consider selling (I need all my limbs and my only child is not available as part of the sale). I am looking for these parts and I know they will be expensive so I may not be able to afford them. As I said earlier - just wondering? lol-2.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(david63 @ May 12 2010, 03:01 PM) *

First I would like to find a pair of 914 Euro rear lenses in good shape and now for the really good one I am looking for a rear badge - the gold one that says "VW Porsche 914-6". No I am not looking for a unicorn as well... I know these are rare and if someone has them they are probably really proud of them. Just wondering if folks have these items and would consider selling (I need all my limbs and my only child is not available as part of the sale). I am looking for these parts and I know they will be expensive so I may not be able to afford them. As I said earlier - just wondering? lol-2.gif

You can still buy new the euro rear lenses, the badge however is hit and miss.. I believe AA has a repro that looks perfect..
detoxcowboy

You can still buy new the euro rear lenses, the badge however is hit and miss.. I believe AA has a repro that looks perfect..
boxstr
I have an original VW Porsche 914-6 badge. If you have to ask the price, then you cant afford it. LOL
Also some euro lenses.
CCL at CAMP
david63
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 12 2010, 08:47 PM) *

I have an original VW Porsche 914-6 badge. If you have to ask the price, then you cant afford it. LOL
Also some euro lenses.
CCL at CAMP

PM sent. I am afraid to see the price posted for all to see. May need O2 or defib.
Andy O'solo

David63,
Were you ever able to find the Euro gold rear badge/emblem "VW Porsche 914-6"?
I too need to buy one but have not had much success locating anything.
Please let me know?
Thanx,
Andy O'
SF, CA
Towarish
www.mittelmotor.de € 129,-
www.sportwagen-eckert.de € 149,-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.