Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Help, desperate, in need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I am in need of the end piece on the console. little thing with bracket that

holds up the shifter floor, for one of my charity builds. I have the angle brackets

to mount it to the console sides. Any Help!!!!!! PLease Dave slap.gif
detoxcowboy
L-Bracket Ace Hardware.. They have many applicable brackets to that peice, even with hole for the placement screw to floor,, drunk.gif Ace is the Place.. Also AA uses new brackets not OEM on their repro console but I do not know where they get them, nothing special ther.. Good Luck Dave..
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

To be more clear, I have the L brackets , I need the vinyl covered piece of

wood at the end of the console. Dave slap.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(BarberDave @ May 13 2010, 04:22 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Dave, I don't have an extra of that piece, but I'll bet you could get some same thickness plywood scrap at the local Home Depot, Lowes, Maynards biggrin.gif , etc. - & cut it to size, then cut to fit & staple/glue some scrap black vinyl material from a trashed console or some pulled off a recovered one to make one up! smile.gif

George, any chance your AA guy you recovers the consoles there could contribute the scrap vinyl taken off the old restored consoles to Dave for is charity console reconditioning projects? confused24.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(BarberDave @ May 13 2010, 04:22 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Sorry, Home Depot for wood.. blink.gif And I have black porsche/mercedes leather/ porsche leatherette/ and italian leather.. just tell me the size you want? It won't match smooth vinyl though.. Just remebered I can cut a piece for you out of my upper dash, thats vinyl damn near new vinyl but I am replacing it w/ leather so do not need.. pm me if you want or waht you want, I even have the wood just tell me the size and depth you want and are using.. if you can wait a day I can glue or staple? which are you doing glue or staple? , oh big concourse fault it won't have a stich in it but I could just get everything to you and you can sew stiches in it?? pm me , I am come and go, projects making me forgetfull ..
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Detoxcowboy:

6 1/2 x1/2 x 1 1/2 will do. I have vinyl. Thanks Dave slap.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(BarberDave @ May 14 2010, 07:55 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Detoxcowboy:

6 1/2 x1/2 x 1 1/2 will do. I have vinyl. Thanks Dave slap.gif

oops, I was picturing the little wood piece at the FRONT of the console - that I have. The back piece I don't have. Actually I did exactly what Tom T. suggested for the piece you're looking for and it turned out fine. It's a 15 minute job, 30 with beer.
I completely recovered mine and scrapped the original vinyl, otherwise I'd send it to you.

Tom
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

icon_bump.gif

Dave slap.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.