Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:Blaupunkt Frankfurt Radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Anyone out there with a Frankfurt stereo radio that they want to sell.I need one for my
Six,Thanks for looking...
Take Care,914
carr914
Good luck on your search. When I was looking for mine, I missed a few that were free and found some that were $400-$500. I finally found a nice one for $150.

T.C.

Here is a picture for reference in case someone needs to know what a Frankfurter looks like.

Click to view attachment
zonedoubt
That's an early one. The later ones look a bit different.

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 14 2010, 10:08 AM) *

Here is a picture for reference in case someone needs to know what a Frankfurter looks like.

TC,Thanks for posting the picture...
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914 @ May 14 2010, 07:59 AM) *

Anyone out there with a Frankfurt stereo radio that they want to sell.I need one for my
Take Care,914

On ebay for $299.00 from germany is a sweet NOS radio w/ paperwork including original bill of sale..

Just search under "porsche 914 nos" the seller is in Germany but the shipping is not bad..
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 14 2010, 12:38 PM) *

Take Care,914

On ebay for $299.00 from germany is a sweet NOS radio w/ paperwork including original bill of sale..

Just search under "porsche 914 nos" the seller is in Germany but the shipping is not bad..

Detoxcowboy,
Already sold it is the USA model that I want,Thanks Alot,914
Tom_T
QUOTE(914 @ May 14 2010, 01:10 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 14 2010, 12:38 PM) *

Take Care,914

Detoxcowboy,
Already sold it is the USA model that I want,Thanks Alot,914

Also check on TheSamba under their various Porsch & misc. sections, as well as keep looking at the evil-bay, here & 914club, Pelican, etc. I see them from time to time coming up, & IIRC there are some on TheSamba now. It's a lot of digging, but you gotta do what ya gotta do! confused24.gif
detoxcowboy
This would be my next option, Call Brad Mayer's at 914 Ltd. (Illinios) I believe not to long ago he had a stack of them; I saw the picture...maybe a dozen 914 radio's all vintage..
JeffBowlsby
This one is in excellent condition, ready to install. Is this what you are looking for?
carr914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 14 2010, 06:02 PM) *

This would be my next option, Call Brad Mayer's at 914 Ltd. (Illinios) I believe not to long ago he had a stack of them; I saw the picture...maybe a dozen 914 radio's all vintage..

I think Brad sold all those as one lot. BUT, I'm sure he knows where they went.
JeffBowlsby
Photos added in my post above.
smg914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 14 2010, 10:08 AM) *

Good luck on your search. When I was looking for mine, I missed a few that were free and found some that were $400-$500. I finally found a nice one for $150.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

This is the correct look radio for the 914-6. Although a non-stereo version that looks exactly like this radio would be correct too. The AM and FM on the end of the buttons is correct too.
914ltd
I have a correct vintage Frankfort stereo for sale. The cord that connects the tuner to the right knob is off track or broken. I can move the indicator to the limits of the presets and it works good. Someone on this board will know how involved this repair is. $125. Nice radio, lousy picture. Brad Mayeur
914werke
Not sure if would be correct for the /6 but I have a AM ver. check out my AD (link in signature bottom) for a pic.
Guys,
Thanks for all the replys,The one that I am looking for is SMG914
type,Good condition all working knobs,cables.Please let me know
anytime on what you have. Again Thanks Alot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.