Click to view attachment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

I am moving and now must sell my baby. I bought this car out of Oakland, CA and drove it to Dallas, TX in 2004. Both myself and the previous owner have always kept it in a garage. In the summer of 2007 the engine was completely overhauled with over $4500 invested parts for the engine alone. I have all the receipts documenting all purchases. The engine has around 15,000 miles on it since its rebuild.
This car has a feel that you will just fall in love with when you drive it. The engine is strong and the car handles great and it defiantly turns heads when you drive by.
There is a list of Pro and Cons below that hopefully will cover everything on the car.
Pros
• 2.2 L engine overhauled engine
• High performance Web Cam
• Crane optical ignition system
• High performance valve springs
• 9.5:1 compression heads (still runs fine on regular gas)
• Dual Dellorto 40mm Carbs
• Low pressure fuel pump for carbs
• Optima red top battery
• 6 spring Clutch disc
• machined flywheel
• High output alternator
• Custom built Exhaust
• Rods/pistons have been balanced to .5g
• New first gear (shifts like a dream)
• New shift linkage
• Set of 5 Fuchs wheels
• Registration and Inspection are good until 5/11
• New Carpet
• Pioneer Stereo
• New battery tray
• New engine mounts
• New fuel lines
• External oil cooler w/ steel braided oil lines
• Lots of extras
Cons
• Needs paint (the paint is starting to peel in areas, see pictures)
• There is some surface or bubble rust around the roll bar (see pictures)
• The gauge cluster's back light does not work
• The gauge cluster needs to be replaced. The tach works when its cold out side but when it is hot the needle sticks. The speedo will always register speed but it also sticks. The fuel gauge just does not work. I believe the problem with the fuel gauge is in the gauge its self as the sending unit is relatively new. Temp gauge works fine every time.
• The trunk lid torsion bars were removed to make room for the carbs. This will need the pneumatic trunk lifts put in if you want the trunk to stay open by itself.
• The dashboard has cracks on it and could stand to be replaced for more cosmetic appeal.
• The cab light is missing.
Extras - these are items that come with the car but are not installed
• lightened 200mm flywheel with racing clutch plate
• 1.5L deep sump kit
• 5 VDO gauges with hardware (oil temp, oil pressure, misc temp, fuel gauge, speedo) http://www.summitracing.com/parts/VDO-600924/?rtype=10
• Other small items
This car runs and drives great and looks great from 10 feet away. With some paint and minor body/interior work this car will be an amazing piece of history.