914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
very nice biggrin.gif
tradisrad
I like it!
JmuRiz
Wow that car looks REALLY nice to be out on a 'school day' wink.gif
DanT
Yes it is very nice Rob....I would love to have it. I had actually thought about doing a Creamsicle clone with my '75, Phoenix Red rockers, valences, and Porsche stripe... biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
You could do that on your 914 Dan, wonder what that would look like with the BUB's?
Ferg
Bowlsby??
Tom_T
QUOTE(Ferg @ May 14 2010, 02:12 PM) *

Bowlsby??

I was wondering the same thing, since his is his DD.

... where were those pix shot at?
JeffBowlsby
Mines not that nice...smile.gif

That looks looks like Ken Rineharts excellent restoration of a couple years ago, he is in San Jose. VIN 14351 on the registry.
DanT
the car is at SPORTECH in Campbell, to have some servicing done. smile.gif
EdwardBlume
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Nice one!
scrz914

Yes it is very nice Rob....I would love to have it. I had actually thought about doing a Creamsicle clone with my '75, Phoenix Red rockers, valences, and Porsche stripe...

Dan, you should do this. Except stray from the norm and go with a different color. Maybe Lapis Blue (Berrysicle), or even black (Licorice... sicle). I bet someone could do a Photoshop of different choices.

sww914
I love 914's.
DanT
I was already planning on doing the Porsche negative stripe on my '75 build.

Just have to decide on the color scheme.

I will probably stick with the white and black.

But I will be doing gloss black valences, rockers. New sail vinyl and the top slightly smoothed and in a matte black....still some texture, just not quite as much as factory original.
JRust
Wow that looks kick ass & very familiar. If you had seen it on a trailer heading to WCR. I would say it is mine biggrin.gif . Which unfortunately is still on the trailer with issues dry.gif
jcambo7
drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.