Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of four 2.0 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rav914
These wheels are currently with Al Reed. Should be finished within the next couple of weeks. I'm having them done to original anodizing appearance.

Selling because I just can't shake the desire for a five-lug set up. I know pictures sell but I just wanted to put the notice out there. If no one wants them prior to my receipt of them, I'll post pics when I have the wheels.

I'll entertain a partial trade for 5-lug 5.5" steel wheels and/or 14" Fuchs. Very good to excellent condition.

Asking $1000

No lugs and center caps. Thanks,

Nate
Tom_T
Nate - plz post pix when done anyway, so I can see how purdy he'll make my set of 5 Fuchs 2Ls! biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity, what's he charging you per wheel & is he re-anodizing them too?

FYI - last year he quoted me $140 each with paint strip from DAPO (silver over red over chromate primer) & OE resto & re-anodizing for these....
Click to view attachment
.... hopefully at least the paint & primer preserved the finishes underneath to help in the resto being nice! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.