Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forever stuck at 139 posts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ltd
The counter on my posts has been stuck at 139 for a loooong time. How will I ever get to 10,000? Brad Mayeur

OK, maybe this just counts Forum posts? I just hit 140.
markb
Yup, won't count anything in the classifieds section. You just need to post more. smile.gif
ConeDodger
Yup Brad! We need you posting in here on the forums... A resource like you should not be silent. biggrin.gif
qa1142
I bet I have posted more that 139 about you Brad lol-2.gif

Will
bcheney
NO ONE WILL EVER CATCH OUR BELOVED T.C. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all "certified 914 psychopaths".....However, he is a true "Carl Sagan..... Billions and Billions and Billions....914 Psycho!!!!!"
EdwardBlume
I want
EdwardBlume
to be
EdwardBlume
like TC !
EdwardBlume
lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
detoxcowboy
I for one would love to see Brad Mayer's input on anything, just as with Cap'n Crusty.. I will read it even if it does not have current interest to me..
balljoint
Even TC has a way to go before he catches SirAndy and a few others...

Good thing the points don't register value of contribution.

Because my count would be negative.

rolleyes.gif
rick 918-S
I probably posted a 139 times in one day. shades.gif Oh, maybe not. That would be T.C. screwy.gif lol-2.gif

Hi Brad! bye1.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(RobW @ May 15 2010, 08:32 AM) *

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Poser

But a good effort poke.gif
GeorgeRud
welder.gif I think that Brad is just too busy to take time to post! Thank God, we want to keep his expertise in the Midwest.
PeeGreen 914
To be like T.C. One must master the single sentance and single picture posts. No need to double up on the same posts. happy11.gif
gothspeed
Awesome!!! Freepost smile.gif!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.