Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Graduated Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Graduated from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, OK with a Bachelor's in Business Administration in Accounting. Today, was the 101st graduation class of NSU. 1300 graduates, graduated today in the Field House in 3 groups because of the rain. I was in the middle group.

So, what next?

Complete the rustoration/restoration by late August so I have transportation
Study/sit for the CPA
Study/sit for the CFI
Do my post-grad internship in June
Get a job

Oh, not to mention Dr. happy11.gif's clinic

And Eat! chowtime.gif (last ate at 11:30am)

Click to view attachment
qa1142
Congratulations Big step
Mary Shortridge
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Don't forget that if you want to interview with Kennedy and Coe, to give Ron a call.
markb
Congrats! beerchug.gif
Gint
Grats Carrie! See you next weekend.
Spoke
cheer.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Congratulations!!! Job well done. Good luck with your future endeavors.
rick 918-S
WoooHooo! Congrads Carrie! smilie_pokal.gif clap23.gif
bandjoey
Congratulations beerchug.gif
Get a job. Finish the car. Come to MUSR in October. Register for Cpa for January
Have money. Have a car. Have a vacation. Satrt your career.

If a brainic accountant is a teener you'll do allright. biggrin.gif
jcambo7
smilie_pokal.gif Congrats Carrie!
EdwardBlume
Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Keep it up! aktion035.gif

Betty
Congratulations!!! cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif
Tom_T
Congrats Carrie! OT or not, a well deserved post young lady! biggrin.gif

Take it with pride, & keep working on the plan you've got, it's a good one!

My daughter graduated in 05 from UC San Diego, my son next month from the local Community College then on to get his BA/BS, but I graduated in the dinosaur ages! laugh.gif

... & I know just where you went to college & have several friends who are Northeastern Alums! In fact we'll beck there in Green Country for Cherokee Holiday ourselves!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Dr Evil
You're pretty amazing smile.gif Good job.
Lou W
Congratulations smile.gif

Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. McGuire: Plastics.
Benjamin: Just how do you mean that, sir?

Ian Stott
My wife is a CGA so I know how hard you studied, and all the studies you have coming up getting ready for the next big step. Good on you, you are obviously a person of great taste as you like 914's. Congrats from Canada!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
ArtechnikA
Congratulations. I know it is a hard road but you have finished something. I know way too many people who think they are _all that_ and yet - they haven't actually finished _anything_. So good job !

I think you should get the A&P cert to match your login name, but WTFDIK ?
lotus_65
great accomplishment!

congrats-
A&PGirl
Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm torn about the CPA. The exam is completely being changed on Jan. 1 and all the new content is not being taught in most/all accounting classes. Not mention, there is no information on studying for the new exam either. I'm thinking about sitting for 2 sections before Jan. 1 and then see what happens.

Now, if it would only stop raining so I can finish getting ready to work on my car. smile.gif

@ArtechnikA (sorry for the lousy pic, camera's revolting for being in the humidity & rain yesterday)

Click to view attachment

Says my name/number, Mechanic; Airframe & Powerplant
charliew
Congratulations I would take the test, it might surprise you and they really just alluded to that to get your attention. I'm sure that maybe they did add some stuff but right now your memory is at it's best on what you know. The test will let you know what you may need to know but you won't know till you try. I really don't think they would change it more than 30% and you can try to remember what you don't know and be better prepaired next time. You can still make good money if you don't pass it the first time.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ May 16 2010, 01:17 PM) *

Says my name/number, Mechanic; Airframe & Powerplant

Cool Deal !
It was what I thought at first, but then along came the BA thing so I was confused.
Never knew an A&P with a BA before now.
So - excuse me - now you have completed (at least...) _two_ big things !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.