Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remaining Funds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
biosurfer1
Here are the final numbers and left over monies we have from WCR 2010.

$2037 (after T-shirts and badges paid for)
-$40 (Randy costs)
-$700 (Dinner)
-$235 (heaters)
-$41 (Rob's costs)
-$55 (t-shirt mailing costs)
-$75 (Mark's costs)
+$50 (Mike Carmody fee)
+$67.67 (Morgan Stein fee)
-$240.88 (extra shirt order)
-$24.10 (last shirt order)
-$148.00(final t-shirt shipping)
________
$595.69 Remaining funds
RoadGlue
Mark and I spoke about this, and we agreed that the surpluss should go to me for being so amazingly rad. Thanks! smile.gif

Really though, what's the plan?
ConeDodger
Mark and I spoke at the event about this...

We have t-shirts to make and mail for the late registrants, t-shirts to mail for those who did not pick them up at the event, refunds for a couple people who registered but did not make the event, mail for the mug for the photo rally winner unless Mark wins and so far he is the only one who has submitted. Once that is done, then we will have less and a charity donation.

By the way, where did the name tags go? We can't have handed out all of them...
biosurfer1
Last time I saw the name tags they were still on the trailer and there were about 7-8 left...not sure who picked them up.
McMark
I didn't see the nametags either. confused24.gif

Brett, if you're okay still hanging onto the money, let's get all the shirts handled and mailed. I would like to think of something to do to help the club with the leftovers, but I can't think of anything.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ May 17 2010, 08:40 PM) *

Brett, if you're okay still hanging onto the money, let's get all the shirts handled and mailed. I would like to think of something to do to help the club with the leftovers, but I can't think of anything.

If we have enough, we could have 914World.Com banners made that could be used at the Ramble events throughout the country.
biosurfer1
QUOTE(McMark @ May 17 2010, 09:40 PM) *

Thats fine. We should make sure we get a list of shirts people have already paid for but not received and get those to them before we look at additional ones.
ConeDodger
I have the list of t-shirts to be mailed and I have the left-over t-shirts. What I don't have is the list of addresses from PayPal to send out the t-shirts. Can someone get me this along with a final list of registered participants?
biosurfer1
I will get you the paypal spreadsheet. It has just about any info you could ever ask for:)
ConeDodger
Brett,
USPS Priority Mail for the remaining shirts was $54.20

I will keep bumping the reorder thread until Monday and then place an order Tuesday for the remaining t-shirts. I will need you to go over and pay them if you don't mind.
Rob
biosurfer1
no problem...I have received 4 more orders for shirts too. i'll make sure to get you the final numbers after the thread is closed.
McMark
I'm talking with Jamie Rust, as he's starting to plan WCR 2011 and mentioned that we might be able to help by using the remaining funds as deposit money for his event, such as renting a track or getting set up with a BBQ company, or whatever.

Anyone object?
biosurfer1
I object....but only because I'm gaining interest on it:D

Let me run the final numbers when I get back in town and I'll let everyone know how much is leftover.

McMark
I assume everyone means 'the planners' not 'the community'. cool.gif
biosurfer1
So the number that the top of the thread should be correct, minus the funds I owe Rob for the last shipment of t-shirts. I will get with him soon and finalize and then we'll have the amount we can pass on.
ConeDodger
The shipping that I have yet to be reimbursed for is a little over $100.00.

I do not object. As Mark and I discussed today, we set up the events with a good idea toward making just a little and pay it forward. Maybe one day we will be able to pay for a day at Infinion or something??? biggrin.gif

I spoke with the t-shirt chick this morning. She was supposed to get back to me with an idea of when the last of the t-shirts will be ready for pick up. They were supposed to be done yesterday. If they are done Monday or Tuesday, I will not be able to pick them up until Wednesday. Maybe Brett can swing by???
biosurfer1
I can swing by anytime...call or text me if you hear from her
biosurfer1
Final account funds are at the top...

Looks like we have $595.69 to pass on for the next WCR. I think we did pretty good and had a great time at the event.
McMark
Yup, we had everything we needed, had tons of fun, and had only a little 'left over' $. So yay us!

I'll PM Jamie Rust (JRust) and let him know we've got up to $600 to help make his planning easier.
RoadGlue
monkeydance.gif (monkeydance?)

Great work everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.