Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will the reverse blockout plate fix this...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RoadGlue
Will this:
http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/...72%29%2C%20Each

Fix this?

detoxcowboy
... ooops, excuse me..
McMark
Yes, that is the right part.
rhodyguy
randy, check for wear on the lever at the lockout plate contact point too. i've replaced a plate, cleaned all the old goo, grease and gunk, including the springs and it made all the difference in the world. while you have it apart replace the 2 plastic bushings that cradle the shifter ball. leave the coupler connected to the front rod and disconect at the lever base to rod bolt so you don't loose the the setting for the coupler on the rod.

k
Krieger
Hey Randy, let me know if you need the reverse lockout plate. I have a brand new one in a bag I'd make you a good deal on.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ May 16 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Hey Randy, let me know if you need the reverse lockout plate. I have a brand new one in a bag I'd make you a good deal on.

Andy, make me a deal and I'll come pick it up tomorrow if you've got the time. smile.gif Thanks!
Dave_Darling
Definitely check the lever where it rides on the lockout plate. Both parts will wear, and replacing just one only fixes half the problem.

--DD
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 16 2010, 09:34 PM) *

Definitely check the lever where it rides on the lockout plate. Both parts will wear, and replacing just one only fixes half the problem.

--DD

I'm sure I have an extra lever. Thanks! Hope you had a good weekend Dave. We missed ya up in Tahoe!
Krieger
Randy, I can't find the part. It's somewhere, but... sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.