Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I'm baching it this week. How do you cook for one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I made a big burger for supper tonight. Sandy's traveling all week. I will look like a blimp by the time she makes it home.. chowtime.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 16 2010, 09:52 PM) *

I made a big burger for supper tonight. Sandy's traveling all week. I will look like a blimp by the time she makes it home.. chowtime.gif

Very hard tocook for one without eating too much. I find unless you are eating sandwiches, just about as easy to eat out.
Gint
Yum! I grilled dogs. Hebrew National 1/4 pounders. chowtime.gif
iamchappy
Eat out or take out and it is usually cheaper than a run to the grocery store.
zymurgist
Costco!

I normally eat a single individually vacuum packed piece of mahi mahi or a chicken breast. Either one tastes great when it's grilled and there's minimal cleanup. Combine that with these microwavable single serving Just for One vegetables, and no man should ever end up with a bad woman just because he can't feed himself. biggrin.gif
carr914
Hot Pockets chowtime.gif & Beer beer3.gif
IronHillRestorations
Budget Gourmet!
tat2dphreak
steak on the george foreman grill(4 minutes for a 16 oz ribeye), and a baked sweet potato in the microwave(5-6 minutes)... entire meal full of WIN!
r_towle
Make a big pasta salad...put in some grilled chicken.
Put it in the fridge and have that in simple helpings till its gone.

Stop wasting time cooking and get welding.
I plan to make a big box for you tonight and ship you some shit....(I mean highly valued collector car parts)

Rich
Root_Werks
chowtime.gif

Oh man, just looking at that picture is making my arteries clog up! biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
I was at my healthiest when I was cooking for 1. Diet was mostly salads with chunked up chicken breasts, eggs in various forms, fresh veggies, and oatmeal.

Diet wise, getting married was not the worst thing I could have done, but only because kids has led to even worse food being around the house.

I miss my fresh salads and veggies, but unless I start doing the shopping, its not going to happen. Come on garden, you gotta make me some fresh food!
Zach
EdwardBlume
Wow... that's a piece of meat... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.