Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Awards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Here are the results from the Awards Ceremony, for those who weren't there. We had so many amazing cars representing all varieties. Each winner got a 914World etched beer stein commemorating WCR 2010. Congratulations!

Best 914/4 - Scott D (ScooterD) in the super original signal orange car.
IPB Image

Best 914/6 - Paul S (PRS914-6) with his amazing black 3.6 conversion.
IPB Image

Best Conversion - Mark B in a light blue metallic V8 car.
IPB Image

Best Custom - Elliot C who drove his Screaming Yellow Zonker from SoCal.
IPB Image

Under Construction - Drew M (montoya 73 2.0) didn't have the polish of some of the cars, but it made it through all of the driving events without a hiccup.
IPB Image

"That Guy" - Dr. Evil won by a landslide, and really livened up the event.
IPB Image
ConeDodger
Congratulations to all the winners! Remember, we still have the Photo Rally to score and if a tie, judge so see the instruction thread and get your entry thread up!
Dr Evil
I won the targa tent cover, too! smile.gif

Those of you who won videos from me, PM me so I can get you on the list when they are released to me smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Thank you for the award! It's definite motivation to make it shiney! Thank you all who voted for me!
MoveQik
"That Guy"....it is a small but very proud group! Congrats to the good Dr. drunk.gif
6freak
smilie_pokal.gif to all the winners beerchug.gif to all those that got to attend
SLITS
Ah Mike, so deserving of an award ... anybody who drinks wine from the bottle with a screw on cap ... smilie_pokal.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
great looking cars!
Brent
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 17 2010, 06:28 AM) *

Ah Mike, so deserving of an award ... anybody who drinks wine from the bottle with a screw on cap ... smilie_pokal.gif

I thought that was Jameson, Irish Whiskey.
Brent
Its the hard stuff.
jimtab
I drank that before......it's not THAT hard........
SirAndy
QUOTE(jimtab @ May 17 2010, 01:52 PM) *

I drank that before......it's not THAT hard........

agree.gif

And that's actually my bottle in the picture. No idea how Dr. Evil got his dirty little hands on it ...
icon8.gif Andy
Dr Evil
Amoy was VERY generous with your whiskey tongue.gif
Root_Werks
I've been looking through the threads and really wishing Michelle and I could have been there. Time was just not on our side this year.

We're going to plan well in advance for next go around for sure. driving.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 17 2010, 06:28 AM) *

Hehe...looks more like whiskey in THAT bottle, but don't be fooled by a screw top wine bottle. FWIW - These days, some really decent wines have 'em smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
A screw top is cheaper than a cork to produce and that was the second bottle to go around! It was keeping everyone warm.
zx-niner
Do I get an award for voting for 5 of the 6 winners? smilie_pokal.gif I'll never say which one I didn't vote for so all of you can thank me.

Now Conedodger will tell me that he voted for all 6 of the winners and I'll lose out on that award too! lol-2.gif
computers4kids
All I can say is there were a boat load of great looking and running 914s in Tahoe for the WCR. I had a great time...thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBARcomHr0s
ConeDodger
QUOTE(zx-niner @ May 17 2010, 04:45 PM) *

Do I get an award for voting for 5 of the 6 winners? smilie_pokal.gif I'll never say which one I didn't vote for so all of you can thank me.

Now Conedodger will tell me that he voted for all 6 of the winners and I'll lose out on that award too! lol-2.gif

Nope! I voted for Jamie Rust's car for the under construction class and Amoy for "that girl."
McMark
lol-2.gif

That's awesome, Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.