Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs fuchs wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
martin914
Hi like the title say,i have a set of fours fuchs in good condition no curb rash only a couple of small nicks on one of the petal(proly from a careless tire monkey)include in the price four new never mounted 205/60/15 federal tires.shipping on these will proly cost more than the wheels itself that's why i am looking for local pick up or someone who want to take a drive to montreal biggrin.gif asking $400.00 cdn, paypal, check, or cash. i also have more parts to big for shipping front hood,rear deck lid, engine lid 4 transmissions,targa tops and more all at a killing price need to get rid of them. for some reason i can upload all the pics shoot me a email at martincarpentier914@videotron.ca and i will send you more pics thanks for your time.Martin
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Bonjour Martin,

When you have a lot of pictures, you need to do them a few at a time per post, due to the 500kb upload limit. So just continue adding them as you need to, in order to fit what you have here. The little upload box at the bottom tells you how much KB you have left as you add pictures to help.

Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.