Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did you win in the WCR raffle drawing?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
One of the things that was most fun for me was giving away all that swag the member vendors provided for WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe! What did you win?

Thanks to my terrific assistants, 8.5 year old biggrin.gif Teresa and 11 year old Justin from the Brown family of Oregon!

I got two of Mikey914's rubber products for my wounded 914. Thanks Mark and Janell! Youdabest!!! I got a t-shirt from the Route 66 gang, thanks to John Peterson and I got to take Yopu home with me! biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
Justin (justinp71) and I got adjustment shims and stickers from Chris Foley!
McMark
I got a Delrin clutch cable pulley and a set of taillight seals from 914Rubber.com AKA Mark Whitesell AKA Mikey914.

And a Matchbox 914 from the Yopu Store!

cool.gif
strawman
I received a $20 gift certificate from Sunset Porsche. Thanks Sunset (and Paul Sayegh for soliciting those certificates)!
mstein95
I got a set of stainless engine tin bolts from 914Rubber.com AKA Mark Whitesell AKA Mikey914.

And a Matchbox 914 from the Yopu Store!

And a Route 66 T-Shirt from John (VegasRacer)

THANK YOU ALL smilie_pokal.gif
Jakeodoule
I was shocked at the quality and quantity of prizes! Thanks to all the venders!!

I won a breather catch can from Tangerine Racing. As well as a T-shirt and some stickers.

Not sure about installing the catch can on my rig. I'm unsure if it needs it being that its a stock 2.0

Anyone who needs it feel free to PM me and give me a good reason why I should give it to you and it might be yours.
Not looking for money just a deserving person. Altho I'll take some cool item in trade should you want to send me something. biggrin.gif (not required)
Best, most creative, funniest email will win the kit. ($175 dollar value)
http://www.tangerineracing.com/Engine.htm#Engine

Thanks again to all the vender's who donated they're products.

Jake
Click to view attachment
Millerwelds
I got a rebuilt pedal cluster from Bruce Stone! Thanks to Bruce and all the organizers for the time and freebies invested. beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

ScooterD
I won a set of front brakes calipers graciously donated and meticulously rebuilt by Eric Shea. Thanks a lot Eric! I also got a sticker from Chris Foley at Tangerine Racing and a 914 World decal from McMark, thanks guys. The event was a lot of fun and I met a bunch of great new people.

Thanks to all the sponsors and event coordinators for a great weekend! pray.gif

Regards,
Scott Detro
jimtab
Thanks to all the vendors who supported the WCR2010 I had a great time and also was lucky enough to win rubber top seals from Mikey914....this was double great because I needed to order them anyway because my 1973 originals have gone "to puppy heaven"....also I got a green 914 matchbox car from the Yopu store...it's not Zambezi but it's uber cool. Thanks again to ALL the suppliers and other donors to this event, even if we sometimes get sidetracked by the drinking and carousing we still need to thank ALL of you for your time and generousity. So THANKS!
SirAndy
- I got a humongous bottle of red wine. From John Garaventa and Delicato Vineyards.

- I got a coupon for a Dr. Evil tranny rebuild video.

- I got a outer windshield seal (to replace the chrome trim) from 914Rubber.com AKA Mark Whitesell AKA Mikey914.

- I got a Route 66 T-Shirt from John (VegasRacer).

- I got a box of cuban cigars from someone who left them at the parking lot.

cheer.gif Andy
Elliot Cannon
I got a beer mug that will be used very soon. Thanks for the "T" shirt. I got a front hood latch from Bruce Stone, door seals from Mikey914. I also need to thank Bruce Stone, Dr. Evil and Eric Shea for the presentations they gave on pedal cluster re-building, oil coolers, transmission re-building and brake caliper re-building. Also thanks to Andy for the info on wheel alignment. Quite often, information is more valuable than tangible parts. Thanks to ALL those who were willing to share.

Cheers, Elliot
JoeSharp
First of all I got this huge smile on my face just for showing up. I won a set of CFR shims and a set of early front calipers from Eric Shea and gave them to Marty.
Andyrew
I won a set of alignment shims from Tangerine racing and stickers!

Thanks all!
montoya 73 2.0
I won the main targa seals from Mikey_914 (Mark Whitesell), A Route 66 T-Shirt from John (VegasRacer), a sticker from Chris Foley at Tangerine Racing and a 914 World decal from McMark and a 914 from The Yopu Store! Thank you all for all the swag and to everyone for a great time. Can't wait for "WCR 2011 in Ashland or Medford Oregon" (a little push for you Jamie)
MartyYeoman
I won a beautiful set of restored rear calipers from Eric Shea. smilie_pokal.gif

Joe, You must have given your front calipers to someone else. It wasn't me. confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ May 18 2010, 10:29 AM) *

First of all I got this huge smile on my face just for showing up. I won a set of CFR shims and a set of early front calipers from Eric Shea and gave them to Marty.

Joe,
I think you gave them to Mark (Gopack).
JoeSharp
I'm Sorry, I'm sure it happened just after the Cazadores ran out.
/L.
I won a Matchbox 914 and received a t-shirt from John Peterson wub.gif . I had a Great time and a BIG THANKS to the good folks who put the whole party together! Thank you Sponsors for your kind generosity piratenanner.gif You guys just make it mo better biggrin.gif It was wonderful to meet new people. I hope some can make it to RedRock.
ChrisFoley
In addition to the raffle prizes of a car and a pair of heater hoses, we brought back two Rt 66 Classic tee shirts for coming the farthest to attend.
Thank you Yopu, Mark Whitesell, and John Peterson!
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mtndawg
I got a speedo drive gear that has been modified from Mark at http://www.originalcustoms.com/. I also learned a lot from a lot of 914 freaks!
Mike Bellis
I got some kind of tiny window roller things? A hot wheel and a large bottle of wine. I was unable to drink it on the way home because it kept hitting my roll bar...

Thanks for all the cool stuff!
arkitect
I got a $20 gift certificate from Sunset Imports, don't know exactly what they sell but hopefully some cool 914 part, I need alot of parts.

I got a matchbox 914, perfect addition to my collection and a 914 world sticker. I like the placement that Al did for this sticker above the rear bumper.

Thanks Lennie for the ride up, back and good company. Really enjoyed the weekend, can't wait for the next one, maybe mine will be running by then. Oh, and thanks Dr. Evil for the scarry ride thru 3 mountain passes, it made it real interesting (scarry) not knowing if we were going to make it up the mountains or not, though we made up time going back down.

Dave
computers4kids
Thank you Bruce for the nice bling for my shock towers and all the neat stuff the vendors provided to all. I even got to touch one of those capliper beauties of Eric's. Incredible. The real prize however was the WCR etched beer mug. The mug went directly into the freezer when I came home and was quickly filled with a cup ice cold bud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBARcomHr0s
zx-niner
I won a set of rear suspension shims and a sticker from Racer Chris, a Dr. Evil transmission video, and a 914 World window sticker.

A big thank you to all the vendors who not only provided the wonderful prizes for our WCR drawing but continue to develop, manufacture, and sell the many products so many of us need to keep these cars on the road. It was also a pleasure to meet these same vendors as just plain folks with the same 914 passion we all have.

But probably my biggest take away from the weekend was an overwhelming desire to do it again, and a willingness to travel anywhere up or down the west coast to do so. My goal for the next event is to have my car a bit more competitive in one of the "Best Car" categories.
Rand
I scored one of McMark's speedo gears with the trick sealing mod, a 914 Matchbox car from Dr. Evil, and a tshirt from Vegasracer! Thanks for the donations! Cool swag, great times.
arkitect
Cool video of your mug and it's christening of beer.

Good to meet you at the event Mark.

Dave
VegasRacer
I won some shims and a new 914. biggrin.gif Thanks.

If you were lucky enough to end up with one of the Rt 66 / Ed Hardy / NARP t-shirts, please send a thank you to stacy.dalton@daltonink.com beerchug.gif
She is also the one to contact if you need printed shirts for any future events. Good product, fair prices, meets deadlines and great service.
roadster fan
I won gauge rings from SpunOne, and a Matchbox 914 from Dr. Evil by way of the Yopu Store!

Thanks to all the vendors who donated, and all the planners who put it all together. See ya all at the next one, if I dont see ya sooner.

Jim
jcd914
I want to say thanks to all the vendors that contributed so much swag! santa_smiley.gif pray.gif

I keep getting caught off guard with the generosity of this online community (a really nice way to be surprised). biggrin.gif

I won a set of rubber window seals from Mark Whitesell AKA Mikey914 smilie_pokal.gif

I won a set of fender to cowl seals from Mark Whitesell AKA Mikey914 smilie_pokal.gif

And I won a new 914 from The Yopu Store smilie_pokal.gif

As one of the planners I want to say thanks to all the other planners for making this a great event and making it easy to be part of the planners. I would suggest to everyone that they volunteer to help out with an event if they have the chance.

Three cheers to all the participants in WCR2010 beerchug.gif beer.gif
It could not have been the great event it was without everyone taking the time to come and have fun!!!

Jim

jeeperjohn56
I want to thank all the great people for putting on a great event for us 914 teeners, and a big thank you to the venders for they great donations to the raffle, I won a set of engine bay seals and a seat handle and a t-shirt from Mikey914, also a new car from Yopu store and a 914world decal from original customs. Thanks again for a great event and the meeting of good people, smilie_pokal.gif my wife Geri also thanks you. John driving.gif
mightyohm
I got THREE matchbox 914's (Thanks Yopu!!!) and a set of early window rollers - I'm not sure who donated the rollers, was it Chris Foley?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mightyohm @ May 19 2010, 10:02 AM) *

I got THREE matchbox 914's (Thanks Yopu!!!) and a set of early window rollers - I'm not sure who donated the rollers, was it Chris Foley?

914Rubber.com also known as Mark Whitesell or Mikey914!
ConeDodger
Yesterday, I had a moment of free time and I used it to install the seal I won from 914Rubber.Com at the rear window/deck lid. A moment is almost literally what it took. Thanks Mark and Janell! smilie_pokal.gif
Jakeodoule
I gave the Tangerine Kit to nsr-jamie in Japan. smilie_pokal.gif
I was waiting for someone to Email twice and it was him. biggrin.gif
Congrats Jamie and hopefully this trick bit of Kit will keep your ride cleaner.
It really is very nicely made and thanks again to Tangerine for donating it.

QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ May 18 2010, 09:57 AM) *

I was shocked at the quality and quantity of prizes! Thanks to all the venders!!

I won a breather catch can from Tangerine Racing. As well as a T-shirt and some stickers.

Not sure about installing the catch can on my rig. I'm unsure if it needs it being that its a stock 2.0

Anyone who needs it feel free to PM me and give me a good reason why I should give it to you and it might be yours.
Not looking for money just a deserving person. Altho I'll take some cool item in trade should you want to send me something. biggrin.gif (not required)
Best, most creative, funniest email will win the kit. ($175 dollar value)
http://www.tangerineracing.com/Engine.htm#Engine

Thanks again to all the vender's who donated they're products.

Jake
Click to view attachment

ConeDodger
Hey! Fess up... Who won the umbrella cover from Perry Keihl? That was the prize I wanted...
strawman
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 29 2010, 09:12 AM) *

Hey! Fess up... Who won the umbrella cover from Perry Keihl? That was the prize I wanted...

If memory serves, that was Dr. Evil...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.