Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the IIRC that everyone refers too?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
detoxcowboy
What is the IIRC that everyone seems to use as a reference of authority? International Racing Certfications or Porsche Official Operations Documents? I would like to see this reference guide, where can I read it? Maybe if I had that maybe I could save some value out of the discrepency arguements I keep seeing in some posts, including when I need an assist?
DanT
If
I
Recall
Correctly

biggrin.gif
detoxcowboy
YOur kidding me, seriously? Short hand text for a potential Brain Fart? My sweet lord< I thought this an official reference guide that was the final answer on officail factory procedures or racing techniques.. Thank YOu!! That should save me any more concern with those arguements.. I thought everyone knew something of absolute certainty when refering to IIRC. blink.gif

Some mornings I can't "IIRC" wher I left my coffee cup..
VaccaRabite
Yep, thats all it is. A kind of disclaimer, IIRC. smile.gif

Zach
SirAndy
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 18 2010, 08:23 AM) *

A kind of disclaimer, IIRC. smile.gif

agree.gif
URY914
Always good to use in court too.....
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 18 2010, 09:18 AM) *

What is the IIRC that everyone seems to use as a reference of authority? International Racing Certfications or Porsche Official Operations Documents? I would like to see this reference guide, where can I read it? Maybe if I had that maybe I could save some value out of the discrepency arguements I keep seeing in some posts, including when I need an assist?

"Porsche Official Operations Documents" ????

So you "POOD" your car????? lol-2.gif
underthetire
I know what you mean. I still have to go to this now and then.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13766
RJMII
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 18 2010, 11:28 AM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 18 2010, 09:18 AM) *

"Porsche Official Operations Documents" ????

So you "POOD" your car????? lol-2.gif

IIRC; it's "Porsche Official Operations Paperwork" that most people refer to. The average forum user is full of these types documents. smile.gif (especially in threads like these)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.