Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB ECU Knob Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
I wanna buy the black plastic cover that covers the ECU mixture knob. I personally have never seen it on any cars or any suppliers' catalogs.

Guess no one cares this part.

But I am tired of fighting the knob so just wanna hide it so I can forget it(as I believe it's set).

Please help.

thanks
Tom_T
Never seen nor heard of such a part, & it's not listed in the current PET nor any older copy I have?

It's just a "x" slotted knob on top for a flat screwdriver to adjust, & protected by the bracket. My 73 2L never had one since I've owned it in Dec. 75.
koozy
I have one. I'll look for it tomorrow. Remind me, if I don't get back to you by Friday.
kkid
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 18 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Never seen nor heard of such a part, & it's not listed in the current PET nor any older copy I have?

It's just a "x" slotted knob on top for a flat screwdriver to adjust, & protected by the bracket. My 73 2L never had one since I've owned it in Dec. 75.

Hey Tom T,

Check this thread, on the bottom of the page.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=72732&hl=

On the left corner of the ECU. You don't see the "X" do you? shades.gif

kkid
QUOTE(koozy @ May 18 2010, 09:03 PM) *

I have one. I'll look for it tomorrow. Remind me, if I don't get back to you by Friday.

Thanks koozy!
But will you not need it? I plan to stop by at EASY tomorrow so I will remind you if they did not have it.

beerchug.gif
kkid
QUOTE(koozy @ May 18 2010, 09:03 PM) *

PM sent
kkid
Still looking
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
rekphiv
I have one for you. Pulled it off a car and put it in a box 2 days ago. Now to just find the box......
kkid
QUOTE(rekphiv @ May 25 2010, 09:32 AM) *

I have one for you. Pulled it off a car and put it in a box 2 days ago. Now to just find the box......

What a great timing!
MP sent
cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.