Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Let's get together and talk about it. What? How about the WCR event that has just past or the autocross the day before? We can lie to each other about our times... Until they are published. biggrin.gif Sunday May 30th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. at Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. See you there!
strawman
That is a holiday weekend. I'll be camping somewhere with the family, I'm sure (I'll have to check with the War Department). Have fun!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(strawman @ May 19 2010, 10:10 AM) *

That is a holiday weekend. I'll be camping somewhere with the family, I'm sure (I'll have to check with the War Department). Have fun!

Thanks Geoff... I knew that but I wanted a chance to get together with some of the gang after Saturday's autocross at Infinion so we can lie about our times!!
biosurfer1
I'll be on vacation too...actually back up in Tahoe
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Just in case anyone will be in town! See you there... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Are you detecting a theme? The May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up and I am trying to encourage Spring to finally arrive with nothing but green cars... Think it will work?
ConeDodger

One week until the SVR-PCA Autocross at Infinion and then just a day until the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Let's get our cone-hats on and then chat about it the next day! Who is in? driving.gif driving-girl.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Rob, I'll come see you, need to put flowers on mom and dad's grave site, see you Sunday. John
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ May 22 2010, 04:38 PM) *

Hey Rob, I'll come see you, need to put flowers on mom and dad's grave site, see you Sunday. John

Cool. I will bring your t-shirt. I was trying to figure out why they gave you the one but not the other anyway.
ConeDodger

One week from today. The May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up fast. I am looking forward to seeing anyone who wants to come. So far, it looks like me and JeeperJohn as well as Nicho914.
ConeDodger

Just a few days left till the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there on Sunday. 9am to noonish! Let's get summer started right!
ConeDodger

Get your donut on! The May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Sunday! See you there...
Lennies914
What time? I'd like to come up. I also read something about a Bug O Rama in Sac.
ConeDodger
The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is always 9am to noonish. I have never left before noon and on a couple of occasions we were still there at 2pm. The plan is 9am to noonish and then I am going over to Bugorama. Walk around, see the cars in the show and hit the swap meet lot.
mtndawg
I'll probably be there. I'm 50/50 right now...oh now I'm 60/40.
ConeDodger

Just a few days left until the big Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Weekend! Saturday we autocross at Infinion with PCA-SVR, Sunday we get together at the Donut Shop and chat, then it's off to Bugarama! Those VW guys sell the same darn parts we need but a lot cheaper!

Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue. See you there.
underthetire
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ May 25 2010, 06:36 PM) *

What time? I'd like to come up. I also read something about a Bug O Rama in Sac.

Hit me up if you go, I might be up for a trip. Maybe we can take 160 through the little delta towns on the way back. driving.gif
Lennies914
I'm seeing a small caravan up the 160............... driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif come on John you in? icon_bump.gif
al weidman
I'm workin on it, Al.
Click to view attachment

jeeperjohn56
Hey Lennie, I'll meet up with you and Jeff, You want to meet at the place for WCR, at McDonalds or at your house? it dosen;t matter to me, say 7:30am John driving.gif
ConeDodger

Sounds like San Joaquin will be well represented. How about you? Will we see you at the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion? Bugarama is just 5 miles away and we can scoot over there afterward. smile.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 27 2010, 07:09 AM) *

Sounds like San Joaquin will be well represented. How about you? Will we see you at the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion? Bugarama is just 5 miles away and we can scoot over there afterward. smile.gif

Bite your tongue. We are Contra Costa ! East bay baby !
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ May 27 2010, 07:01 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 27 2010, 07:09 AM) *

Bite your tongue. We are Contra Costa ! East bay baby !

Sorry... Lost my head. sad.gif
ConeDodger

Oh goodie! The weekend is here! Saturday PCA-SVR autocross in the paddock at Infinion or if you're feeling really frisky you can do the DE event on the track. Sunday the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at Family Donuts and Deli at 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Then off to Bugorama at the Sacramento Speedway in Rancho Cordova. Now that's a weekend!
underthetire
I'm getting ready and a icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Today we autocross, tomorrow we munch! See you at the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Sunday May 30th - 9am to noonish and then if you want, we can dash over to Bugorama to visit the cousins.
Lennies914
All cleaned up and ready for a drive driving.gif Hell even the cars clean biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Today is the day! 58 people went autocrossing yesterday. That was cool! But don't worry, we will not have that many at the donut shop. Bugorama is probably quite full. I see some tasty Bugs and Buses puttering around town. See you all in less than two hours at the May Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion...
ConeDodger
Ok.... So this was a bit of a surprise. I expected almost no one to show up because of it being a holiday weekend. Instead, we had 1 Boxster (A), 1 RGrupe member 73 911 in Martini colors (Harvey Weidman), 5 914's. One flared car (Paul Sayegh), 4 narrow body cars, (JeeperJohn, Lennies914, Underthetire, Al Weidman). Total surprise to me. Thanks for coming. About 5 people headed for Bugorama after the event so expect pictures from our event and from Bugorama later. The owner of the donut shop said it was the best turnout ever because we covered all but one parking spot in front of the store with Porsches. Quite an impressive sight. Pictures to follow...
underthetire
Some pics as promised. I did catch in my video the guy that ran over the center divide and almost took out Jeeperjohn and Lennies914. I can't edit it here, need my laptop. Video to follow...
underthetire
sf
underthetire
dsaf
underthetire
And on to Bugoramma
underthetire
nuther
underthetire
hj
underthetire
ye
underthetire
getting ready

underthetire
fsdef
jeeperjohn56
Hey Rob, I forgot to pickup my t-shirt, pm me I'll give you my address or we can arrange something else. Jeff those are some good picture's, would like to see the vidoe when you up load it, That was a fun drive on the way up thanks for coming along. John driving.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ May 30 2010, 10:35 PM) *

Hey Rob, I forgot to pickup my t-shirt, pm me I'll give you my address or we can arrange something else. Jeff those are some good picture's, would like to see the vidoe when you up load it, That was a fun drive on the way up thanks for coming along. John driving.gif

I got the pucker video loaded. I have over a hour of video, ill make it reasonable and post it. Man I though I was gonna see county jail when that CHP came up on me. What luck the truck was pulled over. You were MOVING !
ConeDodger
Thanks for posting your pictures guys! I would love to see your caravan video. Your t-shirt is part of the reorder John. It doesn't exist yet... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.