Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wow look what just arrived at automobile atlanta!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
for the most discriminating concours enthusiast (Pat and Steve and Tod!)

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
Nice smile.gif

How much longer for the 914-6-VW-PORSCHE badges?
Root_Werks
agree.gif

Makes me wish I needed one.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
they are plating the vw914-6 badges now all are made.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 19 2010, 10:37 AM) *

they are plating the vw914-6 badges now all are made.

piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif Sweet biggrin.gif
gothspeed
Cool smile.gif!!!
Bleyseng
how about the little rivets?
McMark
Gonna be ordering a few of these soon... thumb3d.gif
realred914
george will soon be having complete new body shells made up for us poke.gif poke.gif

I dont know what happened to the original tooling for the 914 panels????? confused24.gif confused24.gif .

i know you can buy brand new MG body shells made in England on the old tooling. (they rust just like our 914's)

anything seems possible
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif bye1.gif
smontanaro
QUOTE(realred914 @ May 19 2010, 01:29 PM) *
(they rust just like our 914's)

Though they do it on the opposite side of the road...

You used to be able to buy TR-6 body shells as well.
ClayPerrine

Cool!!

Do you have the proper metal stamps to go with the plates?

SLITS
Pat will never accept them ... they were not "original" to the car ....... hissyfit.gif
Krieger
Wow, I thought my car was made by Porsche. How do I explain this to people when then say my car is NARP? Now I gotta say Karman? Karman Targa? unsure.gif
thomasotten
Can I get one that says mine came in the "custom" paint code? Mine really did! biggrin.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 19 2010, 02:22 PM) *

Pat will never accept them ... they were not "original" to the car ....... hissyfit.gif

Neither is Pat's current paint, or tires, or oil, or gas, or wiper blades, or washer fluid, or blinker fluid, or brake fluid stirthepot.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ May 19 2010, 06:52 PM) *

Wow, I thought my car was made by Porsche. How do I explain this to people when then say my car is NARP? Now I gotta say Karman? Karman Targa? unsure.gif

There is no way you did not already know this. My sarcasm meter must be busted this AM. poke.gif

Zach
Krieger
common Zach. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.