Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1980 911SC Weissach Edition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Vysoc
In 2007 went to Road Atlanta for the Petit LeMans, while in the Porsche Corral I was looking at a nice yellow 914, the owner was a man from Autobahn Collision in North Carolina. I told him I had just purchased a 914 to go along with my 911SC, he told me once I got the 914 going that I would want to sell the 911. The 914 is rolling and the 911SC is for sale, it is very fun to drive though and sounds mean as hell. happy11.gif

For Sale:
1980 911SC "Weissach Edition" Coupe. 1 of 408 & 1 of 204 in Black Metallic.
111K miles, 5 Speed, Original Paint & Interior, Sport Seats (Doric Grey w/Burgundy piping). Sunroof, Chain Tensioner upgrade. All engine studs intact, GHL SS Muffler, Carbon Fiber Fabspeed airbox with K&N Filter. New Bilstein Sport Front shocks, Custom RUF Hypercharged Tuner Rear shocks, Porsche short shift kit, new Brembo drilled front rotors and rebuilt front calipers with Hawk brake pads. Original Fuch 15 x 7 & 15 x 8 Platinum Metallic special edition wheels. Momo steering wheel, updated Carrera Valance with front spoiler & factory rear whale tail. All original parts included. Car is currently wearing BBS 3 Piece Forged wheels 16 x 7 & 16 x 8 with new Yokohama ES100 205 in front and 245 in rear.
If you are interested in a 911SC why not purchase the most limited and best equipped model ever offered? This was the Turbo of the SC's and commanded $10K more than any other SC. This car runs great and is a very solid driver.
Asking $15,000.00
Call Pete at 239-728-7895 or E-Mail me at peter.beringer@wildcatruncc.com
carr914
My favorite 911 Model. I would really like yours, but I'm out of work. Would you trade for a Kidney? skull.gif

Good Luck !

T.C.
carr914
Did I tell you?, the Kidney is in Really Good Condition - Rinsed & Flushed with Beer on a Daily basis = the human equivilant of frequent Brad Penn oil changes. beerchug.gif

T.C.
Vysoc
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 21 2010, 08:41 AM) *

Did I tell you?, the Kidney is in Really Good Condition - Rinsed & Flushed with Beer on a Daily basis = the human equivilant of frequent Brad Penn oil changes. beerchug.gif

T.C.

And the reason the Weissach is on the block...Hello 7063...after 10 years of being off the road. I have owned her 2 years and 11 months. Yesterday I titled and tagged her and actually drove the car about 40 miles. For me this was my first drive in a 914. I was blown away, what a great feel. aktion035.gif

Vysoc
IronHillRestorations
If you like the 914, you'll love my Boxster, trade you straight up for the 911???
carr914
Wait Perry, I offered a Kidney and I'm waiting to hear if he wants a Right or Left ! I'll have a saw-zall party tomorrow sawzall-smiley.gif URY is good and I'll make sure he has fresh Blades. I'll wait for your call. Do you want me to put the Kidney in one of my Beach Beer Coolers or will you bring one up with the Weissach?

T.C.
Vysoc
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 21 2010, 09:53 PM) *

Wait Perry, I offered a Kidney and I'm waiting to hear if he wants a Right or Left ! I'll have a saw-zall party tomorrow sawzall-smiley.gif URY is good and I'll make sure he has fresh Blades. I'll wait for your call. Do you want me to put the Kidney in one of my Beach Beer Coolers or will you bring one up with the Weissach?

T.C.

Are Kidney's going for $15,000.00? Just come on down to Bonita, I have plenty of Beer.

Vysoc beerchug.gif
underthetire
How about my first born. She'll be 18 next month happy11.gif
Vysoc
Taildragger for sale...still?

Vysoc
carr914
There is another Weissach F/S on eBay, but yours is cheaper, looks nicer, and your a Member here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

So you don't need a Kidney, how about some 5 lug Fuchs, maybe an engine, heck I'll throw in my ex-wife's phone number for Free - I heard she's easy.

T.C.
carr914
QUOTE(Vysoc @ May 22 2010, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 21 2010, 09:53 PM) *

T.C.

Are Kidney's going for $15,000.00? Just come on down to Bonita, I have plenty of Beer.

Vysoc beerchug.gif

Still got that Beer? I have to go to Miami next week for business, could come back via the Alley, stop by to meet you and have 1 beer3.gif .

Vysoc
T.C..
Just so happens that my place of work was getting rid of an old Coca Cola Fruitopia Refrigerator. I have been waiting 2 years for this and the other day I loaded it up, spend hours cleaning it, taking the Fruitopia stickers off and applying a vintage BOSCH sticker. She looks great in the garage and cools beer at an amazing 38 degrees. Fresh Bud Light at 38 is a little bit of heaven. For those of you that don't live in Florida the hot just got turned on, it is now 80 degrees at 6:45am and it does not cool down until October. Give me a call if you are coming through I'm not more than 10 minutes from I-75 at Exit 119 (Bonita Beach Road).
Call me I'll show you the Weissach and the recently completed 914.
Pete 239-728-7895
carr914
I'll pm & call you as I don't like to announce on-line exactly when I will be out of town.

I'll bring you a Carr914 Sticker for your new fridge

T.C.

Click to view attachment
Vysoc
Works for me talk to you this week.

Vysoc
carr914
Pete, Thanks for the brews, I think that is why the picture is a little fuzzy. I was delayed getting home by a 7-car accident on 75. I got home about 11:30

T.C.

Click to view attachment
carr914
Now if you were to throw the Cooler in the Weissach Deal idea.gif

Click to view attachment
Vysoc
TC,

Enjoyed the visit, good luck with the job. Always nice to put an actual face to a name.

Keep in touch,

Vysoc, Peter Beringer beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.