Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR2010 I didn't get my t-shirt yet thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Ok, so a few of you apparently came to the event and didn't pick up a t-shirt, still others ordered t-shirts yet your real name is unknown to us due to only knowing your screen name, or your paypal address is different than your real name and screen name. Wheew!!!

I have your t-shirts and I want you to have them. For that to happen, I need a PM telling me your real name and address, your screen name, your paypal address, and what you ordered. That way I can match up our paypal spreadsheet with who you are and what you want...

Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 19 2010, 04:42 PM) *

Ok, so a few of you apparently came to the event and didn't pick up a t-shirt, still others ordered t-shirts yet your real name is unknown to us due to only knowing your screen name, or your paypal address is different than your real name and screen name. Wheew!!!

I have your t-shirts and I want you to have them. For that to happen, I need a PM telling me your real name and address, your screen name, your paypal address, and what you ordered. That way I can match up our paypal spreadsheet with who you are and what you want...

Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

If you happen to come up with an extra XL, I'll buy it.
ConeDodger
Hey you monkeys! How come I have only heard from one of you so far? Get me this info so I can get these t-shirts out! mad.gif
ConeDodger
I have sent PM's out to several of you... C'mon fess up! I want these t-shirts out the door! biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
I requested one for my wife but I can't remember if it was paid for or not.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 20 2010, 09:20 AM) *

I have you down for a large that you apparently didn't pick up off the non-participant list. I haven't looked at the participant list but I take it you did pick up yours?
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 20 2010, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 20 2010, 09:20 AM) *

I have you down for a large that you apparently didn't pick up off the non-participant list. I haven't looked at the participant list but I take it you did pick up yours?

We didn't get either one. When Mary asked you for them Saturday evening Yopu had just left with the box of tee shirts in the car.

Edit: I guess she didn't speak with you Rob, maybe McMark.
jgara962
Does Mark have mine?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jgara962 @ May 20 2010, 08:43 PM) *

Does Mark have mine?

He will John... I have to take a trip down there to return his silly string alignment system AKA: SSAS. He is so excited about it. Now if you don't want an alignment you have to point a finger at him and yell "Don't you SSAS me!" av-943.gif
ConeDodger
I have pretty much heard from most of you but I will give this one more bump for the rest... Thx.
McMark
Yes, I have yours John.
ConeDodger
I think I have most of you now. I will be packaging the rest of what we do have on hand on Monday and mailing them. Then I will call and reorder what we need to get the rest of you covered. Figure if you need a Large or Medium, you will be in the reorder group. But don't worry - you will get your t-shirts. biggrin.gif
mstein95
Rob - I picked up my extra shirt at the event so cross me off.

On another note - I was a late registration so I didn't have a name tag made. Would it be possible to get one?

Thanks
Morgan
Jakeodoule
If you have it I would like a name tag too.
Thanks
ConeDodger
Good question. The bag with the name tags dissapeared at the event. Who picked them up? This question has been thrown around by the organizers for days... Anyone?
jeeperjohn56
Hey Rob, I still need a XXXL, address is John Cardenas
1722 MT. Silliman Way
Antioch, Ca 94531
Thanks John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.