Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2010 Group and Event Photo Prints
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RoadGlue
Thanks again for coming up/down/out to Tahoe! All of the photos I took at the event are now located on my site at: http://pixelrandy.zenfolio.com/wcr2010 - They're at full resolution, so most shots are good for prints up to 20 x 30 inches. You can either download the photo(s) and print the photo yourself, or you can choose to print directly through my gallery. The printing is done by Mpix and I've always found their prints to be top-notch. They're located in the mid west, so prints will be mailed to you.

To print from the site, just click on a thumbnail and then let your mouse hover over the left-hand portion of the medium sized photo. You'll see a slide-out menu that will allow you to add the photo to your cart. Likewise, you'll also see the option to download the photo to your computer.

Here are the direct links to the group photos:

Group Photo Without Owners

Group Photo With Owners

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance.

Cheers,

Michael N
Thanks for taking the time to do this Randy! You ROCK aktion035.gif
GTeener
smilie_pokal.gif
Super pix. Wish I could have joined the fun.
Jakeodoule
Nice shooting tex!
Thanks for making them available to us.
ConeDodger
Randy,
Thx! I ordered. You know what I would like to get a pro print from as well? The shot you took in front of Mark's shop. Any chance you could upload that?
Mike Bellis
AWESOME! aktion035.gif
PRS914-6
Nice job Randy. smilie_pokal.gif Do you think we should enter our names and cars under the comment section so we can remember everyone and their cars?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 19 2010, 07:27 PM) *

Randy,
Thx! I ordered. You know what I would like to get a pro print from as well? The shot you took in front of Mark's shop. Any chance you could upload that?

Absolutely, but I'm stuck in Hayward until Friday and that photo is on a hard drive at home. Send me a PM this weekend as a reminder please.

smile.gif
RoadGlue
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ May 19 2010, 08:54 PM) *

Nice job Randy. smilie_pokal.gif Do you think we should enter our names and cars under the comment section so we can remember everyone and their cars?

Please do! I'm terrible with names, but if you guys leave comments I'll go back through the photos and will add titles.

Thanks!
McMark
Damn! Those prints are CHEAP! thumb3d.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger
Just got notice, mine have shipped... Gonna frame it and put it on the wall in my office... biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Hey Randy, The pic below isn't on the website. Do you think you can upload that one as well?

Click to view attachment
RoadGlue
Been in hayward all week with the worst internet connection. That whole tahoe drive is missing from the gallery and I'll upload it either tonight or over the weekend. I'll let you know as soon as they're up. smile.gif
Jakeodoule
Can you airbrush out that dent in my rear quarter first.... dry.gif

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 21 2010, 08:06 PM) *

Hey Randy, The pic below isn't on the website. Do you think you can upload that one as well?

Click to view attachment

McMark
Yes, the dent can be nixed! cool.gif
RoadGlue
OK, the missing photos from the Tahoe drive are now online
http://pixelrandy.zenfolio.com/wcr2010

smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Sweet! thanks Randy.
ConeDodger
Randy,
Did you get a chance to upload that shot from in front of Mark's shop yet? I got my prints already from the event. I ordered three. Group with people, group without people, and one other I don't recall the subject of. Let the framing commence!
McMark
Jakeodoule - here is the photo you wanted 'doctored'. cool.gif
Jakeodoule
Awesome!
However I went out in the garage and its still there? WTF.gif

QUOTE(McMark @ May 21 2010, 08:57 PM) *

Yes, the dent can be nixed! cool.gif

lotus_65
you've got a great eye, thanks for offering your talents.
davidj
I wanted to say thanks for sharing the awesome pics. aktion035.gif beerchug.gif So, um, THANKS!!! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.