Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 5lug 16inch spare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cary_todd
with a decent tire, enough to get me off the road in case of a blowout. I have a 911 front end with carrera brakes and 16inch fuchs, so will need a spare that can clear.

need a jack too.

have some fg flares for trade, set of 4 with the two rear being for the same side, don't recall which side.

shipping to 72903, or could even pick it up in SW missouri, eastern OK, anywhere north of little rock AR.

have mr2 gen2 parts, too... and cash.
JRust
QUOTE(cary_todd @ May 20 2010, 04:38 AM) *

with a decent tire, enough to get me off the road in case of a blowout. I have a 911 front end with carrera brakes and 16inch fuchs, so will need a spare that can clear.

need a jack too.

have some fg flares for trade, set of 4 with the two rear being for the same side, don't recall which side.

shipping to 72903, or could even pick it up in SW missouri, eastern OK, anywhere north of little rock AR.

have mr2 gen2 parts, too... and cash.

I have a nice 16x7 chrome fuch with a tire. Was using as my spare. $200 plus shipping
grambo
The stock carrera spare is a 15" steel rim with space saver tire. That or a 15x6" fuchs should work fine with your brakes and still fit in the front of your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.