Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone live near
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
I need someone to go and check out this Dodge Rampage for me.

Click to view attachment

Thank You!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.

partsman
I live about 20 mins south of Exeter down a FANTASIC 914 road... one of the tightest double switch backs around here... Route 108...

I would have no idea what I am looking for on a rampage though... Where's the hell hole?
pjhaun
QUOTE(partsman @ May 20 2010, 04:29 PM) *

I live about 20 mins south of Exeter down a FANTASIC 914 road... one of the tightest double switch backs around here... Route 108...

I would have no idea what I am looking for on a rampage though... Where's the hell hole?

By the looks of the pictures it looks like it is in good shape. The places that have problems is the rear quarter panels ( they rust out) and the floor boards. Here is a couple more pictures.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
I am trying to get a hold of the guy, but he does not answer his email.
Thank You!!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.

jk76.914
QUOTE(partsman @ May 20 2010, 07:29 PM) *

Getting off topic, but we must be pretty close. I'm off 113 in West Newbury....
partsman
Really getting off topic here, but I have a '00 A6 2.8 with 4.2 wheels on it, and I live in Bradford.. Do you know William Harris?[/quote]

Getting off topic, but we must be pretty close. I'm off 113 in West Newbury....
[/quote]
rwilner
Completing the hijack...

I'm in Needham, not too far. Fun run anyone???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.