Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Concourse This weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Al Meredith
PCA concourse this weekend at Millers Ale House in Roswell this. Easy to find, one light West of RT400 at Mansell rd. Go right with the Chevy dealer on the Left. Up the hill next to Sams Club. I'll be there with the Gulf Blue car and I'm sure Geprge will be there with one of his treasures.
BigDBass
Hi Al,

You need to post more pics of your Gulf Blue car. PLEASE! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ May 20 2010, 07:05 PM) *

PCA concourse this weekend at Millers Ale House in Roswell this. Easy to find, one light West of RT400 at Mansell rd. Go right with the Chevy dealer on the Left. Up the hill next to Sams Club. I'll be there with the Gulf Blue car and I'm sure Geprge will be there with one of his treasures.

Lets see if we can get some 914 participation this time rather than the typical 356 and late model stuff! Wash and shine is easy!
michaelmoo
I'm getting closer to coming. Not this weekend, but maybe the next concours.

Mike
dr914@autoatlanta.com
congrats to the three 914s that showed up and the one that won the blue ribbon and first place!!! Says a lot about our cars and the dedication of the owners.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.