Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 73 or 74 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
william1764
Hello -

Looking for a 2.0 in excellent condition and relatively stock (minor suspension/engine mods considered). Color preferences are signal orange, z-green and yellow.

* Might consider 75' if everthing else about vehicle exceeds expectations.

Are there other sites that I should searching other than this one and Auto Atlanta?

Thanks for your help!
avidfanjpl
TheSamba.com, but be prepared for a long look process. Mine took 15 months to find in Signal Orange. 12 months later, I am still working on things that needed love.

John
william1764
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ May 21 2010, 08:36 AM) *

TheSamba.com, but be prepared for a long look process. Mine took 15 months to find in Signal Orange. 12 months later, I am still working on things that needed love.

John

Thanks John. I'm looking forward to and up to the journey:)
steveherman
here... consider this car...
NOT MINE... NO AFFILIATION...
Just looked at the pics like 100 times...
check out the resto...
this would have been mine IF his price was 6500 when i was looking at it.
very very nice

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=107195

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received...=8AZtGrJs4bNWRL
william1764
QUOTE(steveherman @ May 21 2010, 07:55 PM) *

here... consider this car...
NOT MINE... NO AFFILIATION...
Just looked at the pics like 100 times...
check out the resto...
this would have been mine IF his price was 6500 when i was looking at it.
very very nice

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=107195

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received...=8AZtGrJs4bNWRL

Thank you for the lead. I assume the price reflects a salvaged title as it seems on the low side for such an attractive restoration. The idea of a salvaged title and clip replacement concerns me partly due to my lack of knowledge of whats involved...i like to drive but beyond normal maintence I'm lost.
wilchek
PM sent
bigdoggy
QUOTE(william1764 @ May 21 2010, 07:48 AM) *

Hello -

Looking for a 2.0 in excellent condition and relatively stock (minor suspension/engine mods considered). Color preferences are signal orange, z-green and yellow.

Are there other sites that I should searching other than this one and Auto Atlanta?

Thanks for your help!

Hello William,
My name is Michael and I am a new member. I have a prestine 75 - with the appearance package + extras. Newer motor with approx 10Click to view attachment00 miles on it, new Fuel Injection, newer tires, brakes, exhaust, and recently tune up, among other things. I can send pics if interested. Originally CA car, and a few years ago AZ car. 1 tiny spot of rust by windshield. Painted fire engine red before I bought it 20 years ago, including the targa top. Have a list of items I have replaced, and pics. Minimum price to detach out of my fingers is $10,500, asking $12,500 at this time.
william1764
QUOTE(bigdoggy @ May 25 2010, 12:43 PM) *

QUOTE(william1764 @ May 21 2010, 07:48 AM) *

Hello -

Thanks for your help!

Hello William,
My name is Michael and I am a new member. I have a prestine 75 - with the appearance package + extras. Newer motor with approx 10Click to view attachment00 miles on it, new Fuel Injection, newer tires, brakes, exhaust, and recently tune up, among other things. I can send pics if interested. Originally CA car, and a few years ago AZ car. 1 tiny spot of rust by windshield. Painted fire engine red before I bought it 20 years ago, including the targa top. Have a list of items I have replaced, and pics. Minimum price to detach out of my fingers is $10,500, asking $12,500 at this time.

Very nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.