Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do I buy the "PORSCHE" stickers for the rockers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wayne1234
I want the Porsche decals for the bottom of the car, I know ther is positive and negative, I want a black back ground with the body color showing the actual letters which is this? negative i would guess... Who is making these? Rico? Thanks
realred914
call Rich at High Performance House In redwood City CA he probably has them or can get them, he has just about every thing 914 new or used Great 914 resource!!!

call 650 364-6234
Tom_T
QUOTE(wayne1234 @ May 21 2010, 10:00 AM) *

I want the Porsche decals for the bottom of the car, I know ther is positive and negative, I want a black back ground with the body color showing the actual letters which is this? negative i would guess... Who is making these? Rico? Thanks

Wayne - glad to hear you got over the "do I finish" spot & are moving on! I'm looking forward to see it when I'm back there in August! biggrin.gif

Rico, AA, PP, etc. have them too - here are the 2 styles fyi -

Positive Stripes as used on 70-73 MY 914's, although this ad is for 74 MY & the 74 2.0 LE's I've seen seem to have the negative ones below, so change may have been mid-model year -

Click to view attachment

Negative Stripes for +/- 74-76 MY 914's (I think this is the one you're talking about wanting) -

Click to view attachment

Since yours is a customized 914 - pick the one you like best regardless of MY!

shades.gif

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(wayne1234 @ May 21 2010, 10:00 AM) *

All of the typical suspects have them in stock, both positive and negative in black white silver green yellow orange red and gold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.