Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Complete part out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wayne1234
This car has serious inner long rust issues, I bought it for a parts car and have got what I needed off it, engine bay heater parts are gone, chrome trim parts are gone handles are gone, seats are only good for complete rebuild, seat frames are good engine harness is damaged engine is not stuck, but not running due to harness issue, and who knows what else. it is a tail shift, gauges are good, rubber on car is all bad or gone. 4 Pedrinis are in good shape, spare has badly damaged lip, driver quality rims, fiberglass rockers and front and rear air dam are in very good shape only flaw I see is 1 damaged mounting tab on the rear dam. unkonwn mirrors one housing on the mirrors is damaged, may be a match for someone, prices are from a couple of bucks on up, ask questions and I can provide more detailed info on that parts specific condition and pics. here are some pics

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mk114
#1 are the rims for sale? (condition)
#2 does is have a djet computer? (1.7)
wayne1234
More, Let me know what your looking for Thanks

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
yep and yep.... 4 Pedrinis are in good shape, the 5th spare has badly damaged lip, driver quality rims. If it were me I would strip the wheels and have them powder coated, but they are in very decent shape. here are detailed pics of all 4 there are slight mars on the lips they are not deep and can be sanded before recoating. I wouldnt trust the tires unkown age, Shipping would be from 46158. you can see the computer in one of the above pics, I have no way of testing it, but looks to be good and free from water damage... shoot me offers, the wife says this eye sore needs to go pics to follow

wayne1234
rims

Rim #1 worst one in set has 2 blem spots

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
last pic above was #3 and this also

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
last one

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The other specles you see are from our mower throwing grass clippings on the wheels . They have not been cleaned up all I did was grab a brush to get some of the grass and dirt off them.
wayne1234
computer pics And the mounting clips

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mk114
Does the computer have the Idle adjust knob?

72-73
Tom_T
Those Pedrini's could be self-restored once the rim is straightened on the one, since they're painted silver OE anyway. BavAuto.com sells kits with filler for the deeper nicks, & smaller/rash can be sanded out.

Wayne, you should also post some pix of the longs & hell hole, with a price/option for the roller/shell for anyone more masochistic than yourself - since you already endured a massive rustoration on your yellow one! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
Does that shift knob have a Porsche crest without nicks/chips in the cloisonne enamel?

... if so - plz post a pic of it close up, & how much for it?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Is that console a deposit box? W/ WO any gauges. I might be able to use it for 1 of my charity builds, easy on the price. Send or post pic, please . Dave slap.gif
poorsche914
What kind of condition are the front and rear tits? How about the bumper tops?
And while I am at it... the windshield and targa bar trim condition?

Prices?

thanks.
jagalyn
What kind of shape are the bumpers in? Any dents?
How much. jagalyn@gmail.com
JTarver
PM sent.
wayne1234
Both bumpers Would need some work and then re chromed , The bumper tops are trashed... I will take some better pics of the tits, and the shift knob, targa bar trim is decent I will take pics, windshield trim I will try to find...
wayne1234
Front tits have decent size splits about the size of a quarter, so no good there,,the rears are in real ok shape, one has a wrinkle in it here are the pics... The leather is split on the shifter but the emblem is near perfect, this interest you Tom? can the emblem be transfered? Shoot me offers, I'm not looking to get rich, just pass along some parts to bring another one back to life... here is the Rust for those who wonder what salt does to cars in the midwest, or anywhere there is salt...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
More of what put this car in the grave

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
Barberdave, here is the console, it is rough, you are welcome to it for Free just pay the shipping if it will work for your purpose, looks like they used electrical tape to cover up splits.. true quality biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Wayne, since one of the 3 which I have are about the same condition at the crest, I'll pass., but FYI of other buyers out there, these can be recovered with either leather or vinyl leatherette by Dallas Steering Wheel (if you're having your wheel done) or a local auto upholstery shop.

If it's still there when I come back to IN in August, I'll give you $10 for it & get all 4 recovered with my wheel at DSW & try to have the clossoinne repaired later, then sell 2/3 of them as "restored" - I was trying to avoid the emblem repair & just recover or swap the emblem with a newer type from EMPI or something.

I have an extra set of front tits that a really nice up front & ha studs replaced, if Wayne's don't cut muster. But give Wayne's a chance first! Just email or PM me if needed Mr. Poorish in the Smokeys! biggrin.gif

BTW - if you're using the bumpers for your LE resto, then you want painted ones - not chromed, & they're yellow on Bumblebees & Orange on Creamsicles like yours. New F&R repro rubber top pads can be had from Mikey914 on the vendors section here, & they look like OE but have SS studs & metal innards & better rubber - about $350 each end IIRC, but fronts are NLA & rears are $20 last I saw at PP.
wayne1234
Tom shifter knob

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Wayne, do you have the stock antenna? I need the angled piece at the base of the antenna pictured here:

Dad's 914 thread

Thanks!
wayne1234
Here is what I have, I "think" it is stock but dont know, maybe you do. This what you are looking for??

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

kevin311
Hey, are the seats still available? If so how much and how do they look?
Thanks
Kev
Tom_T
QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 04:44 PM) *

Wayne, do you have the stock antenna? I need the angled piece at the base of the antenna pictured here:

Dad's 914 thread

Thanks!

Hey Rob, your pic of the antenna on your Dad's 914 is some aftermarket one, cuz the one Wayne shows in the pic after your post above is the correct OEM one of that ere, & same as the one that's been on my 73 2L since day one.

They should have a 1/2 dome top with the beveled 1/2 dome chrome cap, that swivels to the outside of the fender to adjust it to stand vertically. Get Wayne's & clean it up for Dad's 914 to put it right! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.